Trump picks Brett Kavanaugh for Supreme Court

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-set...154941631.html

MAGA!

all hail His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse!!

let the confirmation hearings begin!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Actually, "they" started protesting days ago and are still at it.
a pick to get past susan collins
Fuck Susan Collins.
Fuck Susan Collins. Originally Posted by bambino
No thanks! But just out of curiosity, what's her 15 minute rate.
And good ! The libertarts are screaming about roe v wad ( my best sam kenison) HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE APPIONTMENT. But they have nothing else.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
hellary now likens herself to winston churchill

how he was out of favor, but a warning voice of the impending danger and that the nation had no choice but to call upon him in their hour of dispair

she sees a parallel and she's waiting for the call
hellary now likens herself to winston churchill

how he was out of favor, but a warning voice of the impending danger and that the nation had no choice but to call upon him in their hour of dispair

she sees a parallel and she's waiting for the call Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Last week actor and conservative James Wood remarked that he did indeed see some similarity between Clinton and Churchill in that they were both cigar aficionados. But then he corrected himself and then added, "Wrong Clinton."
.....and she's waiting for the call Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
She needs to be patient ....

... or should I say: She needs to be A patient!

She won't live that long.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
the tears of the left are actually tears of lament for being saddled with the constitution

the fear is having justices who follow it

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-set...154941631.html
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

fyi, brett clerked under Kennedy. could be a swing judge.
i don't get the liberal left's agonizing about roe v wade being repealed. even if Trump claimed he was against it? probably just trolling the evangelical vote. like Dubya did then didn't do shit.

under what grounds would the Supreme Court even consider reversing Row v Wade? it was established in 1973 by a majority conservative court. the Court doesn't just decide to review old rulings. a new case would have to be brought forward, and they would have to agree to review it.

limits on abortion does not mean repealing Row v Wade entirely. the liberals are beating themselves senseless like they always do over nothing.

they will shoot themselves in the face over this and get nowhere with it.

let a million pussy hat wearing dumb bitches protest. it won't matter. they can still go be sluts and walk away if they want to.
i don't get the liberal left's agonizing about roe v wade being repealed. even if Trump claimed he was against it? probably just trolling the evangelical vote. like Dubya did then didn't do shit.

under what grounds would the Supreme Court even consider reversing Row v Wade? it was established in 1973 by a majority conservative court. the Court doesn't just decide to review old rulings. a new case would have to be brought forward, and they would have to agree to review it.

limits on abortion does not mean repealing Row v Wade entirely. the liberals are beating themselves senseless like they always do over nothing.

they will shoot themselves in the face over this and get nowhere with it.

let a million pussy hat wearing dumb bitches protest. it won't matter. they can still go be sluts and walk away if they want to. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
the 1973 court was not a conservative court, I'd say more of a moderate court with a leftward tilt.

there are a number of articles that say that roe vs wade was weak legally and flawed.

never say never.

people thought dred scott decision would never be reversed. it was reversed in the 1950's.