Talk about anything but trump

Pretty funny,huh?
trump takes lil' kim's word. What a fucking douche-bag.
My hat off to trump for not spilling a drop of kim's load while he told the world kim didn't know what was going on in his own jail.

Who on this site believes what trump said?

Stand up and be laughed a....I mean counted.
Who on this site believes what trump said?

Not me.
We’ve got quite a few people who believe Trump walks on water.

I’ve yet to see evidence that he bathes in it.
Most people don't believe Big T "walks on water BUT he is the POTUS ( Hint - Billary lost )
And all this Obstruction Dims /media etc is just NOT good for the country , not even a partisan issue.

Just a core of career politicians and bureaucrats trying to preserve their power and status quo.............
Most people don't believe Big T "walks on water BUT he is the POTUS ( Hint - Billary lost )
And all this Obstruction Dims /media etc is just NOT good for the country , not even a partisan issue.

Just a core of career politicians and bureaucrats trying to preserve their power and status quo............. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Seems like only a couple of years ago obstructionism was the mantra of McConnell and his band of do-nothings.

Six years of it, in fact.

I’d tell you what could help improve your memory, but I forgot what it was.

Ya know, D-bags....I could not care less what Trump tells the world what he does and does not believe per the Fat Boy's claims. When you're (Trump) selling someone a product (or in this case a concept) you let the mark (Kim) believe whatever it is you want and need them to believe about "whatever". And whatever means....

In this case the death of one Otto Warmbier and whether Kim had knowledge of his treatment while in "custody". At this point in time you gotta ask yourself....Who Cares? Nothing said going forward will change the facts: Warmbier, unfortunately, is dead.

So Kim can lie all he wants per that crime. (Whether he believes him or not) Trump calling him out....to his face or in a public setting for all the world to hear...isn't going to help accomplish the bottom line.

And "the" bottom line going forward is the DeNuking of a nation (North Korea in this case) that poses a clear and present danger to the citizens of the United States and every other nation that is or could be a target of said nukes. I'd say that's a pretty good reason not to rattle Kim's cage (especially over the death of poor Otto).

Keeping positive dialogue today (and for years / decades to come) with the Fat Boy should be an absolute priority. Again....making Warmbier's death a buzzkill to that mandate would be sheer stupidity. We mourn his death....no doubt, it should be a big reminder of the sort of people we're dealing with here.

But be clear on this: the change we're wanting to achieve here is going to be slow and tedious as Trump, Pompeo, and others continue to work with this guy. Kim might eventually come around and (finally) admit to what actually happened...who was responsible...and whether he did indeed have real time knowledge per Otto's torture. But that isn't gonna happen over night.

And neither is getting Kim to finally concede and begin a 100% verified denuclearization of his country. That might not begin occuring until mid-to-late Trump's second term.
Merci beaucoup Monsieur Becot. +1

Ya know, D-bags....I could not care less what Trump tells the world what he does and does not believe per the Fat Boy's claims. When you're (Trump) selling someone a product (or in this case a concept) you let the mark (Kim) believe whatever it is you want and need them to believe about "whatever". And whatever means....

In this case the death of one Otto Warmbier and whether Kim had knowledge of his treatment while in "custody". At this point in time you gotta ask yourself....Who Cares? Nothing said going forward will change the facts: Warmbier, unfortunately, is dead.

So Kim can lie all he wants per that crime. (Whether he believes him or not) Trump calling him out....to his face or in a public setting for all the world to hear...isn't going to help accomplish the bottom line.

And "the" bottom line going forward is the DeNuking of a nation (North Korea in this case) that poses a clear and present danger to the citizens of the United States and every other nation that is or could be a target of said nukes. I'd say that's a pretty good reason not to rattle Kim's cage (especially over the death of poor Otto).

Keeping positive dialogue today (and for years / decades to come) with the Fat Boy should be an absolute priority. Again....making Warmbier's death a buzzkill to that mandate would be sheer stupidity. We mourn his death....no doubt, it should be a big reminder of the sort of people we're dealing with here.

But be clear on this: the change we're wanting to achieve here is going to be slow and tedious as Trump, Pompeo, and others continue to work with this guy. Kim might eventually come around and (finally) admit to what actually happened...who was responsible...and whether he did indeed have real time knowledge per Otto's torture. But that isn't gonna happen over night.

And neither is getting Kim to finally concede and begin a 100% verified denuclearization of his country. That might not begin occuring until mid-to-late Trump's second term. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
People Trump believes.
Putin

Saudi prince
Little rocket man
People Trump doesn't believe.
Americans.
By American, do you mean Jim Acosta?
The thread title is "Talk about anything but Trump"...

At least half of the threads in this forum contain talk about Trump...

I hope munchy was able to sleep it off last night. I wouldn't want to be the inside of his head today.
Robert Mueller
SDONY
House of Representatives
Michael Cohen
Stormy Daniels
Nancy Pelosi
AOC
Chuck Schumer
Beto

And neither is getting Kim to finally concede and begin a 100% verified denuclearization of his country. That might not begin occuring until mid-to-late Trump's second term. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
R-Scums. I guess everything is happening in the "next" term

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't want to be the inside of his head today. Originally Posted by lustylad
Stay out of the way of the 2 brain cells chasing each other.
How did you like your cake?
It's good to see you haven't changed.
With all the BS from the new douche-bags, it's good to see your posts will take as little response time as before.
When you want another cake vive me a weeks notice.
The thread title is "Talk about anything but Trump"..

At least half of the threads in this forum contain talk about Trump...

I hope munchy was able to sleep it off last night. I wouldn't want to be the inside of his head today. Originally Posted by lustylad
How did you like your cake?
It's good to see you haven't changed.
With all the BS from the new douche-bags, it's good to see your posts will take as little response time as before.
When you want another cake vive me a weeks notice.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Rush order - how soon can you bake a gay wedding cake for mystic and trumpy? Extra icing, please!