I Am NOT Cisgendered

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/j-nel...b_5598113.html

Yet, as a “cisgendered” man I’m not allowed an opinion, not allowed a voice, not allowed to disagree, not allowed to have a lived experience of embodying a gender identity that is diverse and varied and absolutely out of step with the norm I’m ascribed to by the word “cis-.” Instead, I’m supposed to reflect on my privilege before I am allowed to interrupt the people whose opinions matter. I’m supposed to “check my privilege.” I am a binary male within a binary “cisgendered” vs. transgendered paradigm. I’m the enemy because I’m afforded privilege by my family background, my skin color, my penis, and my “cis-“-ness. Somehow that fails to take into account the fact that I haven’t been able to hold down a full-time job because of a mental illness that sometimes leaves me incapacitated. It ignores the fact that my experience of everything has been shaped by a lifetime of being large and marginalized within gay male and Western European cultures. If someone doesn’t understand why I find the term “cisgendered” offensive, why I refuse to allow someone else to define me or inscribe their ideas onto my body, then perhaps I’m not the ignorant one. I’m just the evil white gay guy with too much privilege.

looks like the writer is pissed off at being called cisgendered.....
I like the fact that even white liberal gay guys get torpedoed with the white privilege bullshit.
yes, ironic for white PC gays.
Yeah we're doomed
Yeah we're doomed Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Yes we are.
I have always known that I am a Lesbian trapped in a man’s body.

I came to this realization years ago. I love women. I love eating pussy. I love big tits and a great ass. And I have always wanted to do jobs that are predominantly performed by men.

I have no desire what so ever to ever enter into a romantic relationship with a male.

That’s proof.
I have always known that I am a Lesbian trapped in a man’s body.

I came to this realization years ago. I love women. I love eating pussy. I love big tits and a great ass. And I have always wanted to do jobs that are predominantly performed by men.

I have no desire what so ever to ever enter into a romantic relationship with a male.

That’s proof. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That's good Jackie. Im glad you still support Trump even though he is gay-(according to the rumors). I don't know if he is or not but he sure has the "tendencies" . He writes love letters to Kim Jung un
That's good Jackie. Im glad you still support Trump even though he is gay-(according to the rumors). I don't know if he is or not but he sure has the "tendencies" . He writes love letters to Kim Jung un Originally Posted by themystic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWkdJ90MGcI
This ain't no rumor TM!!
His buddy Louie confirms it!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd17iHqhPUs
  • Trey
  • 03-06-2019, 02:45 AM
300px-Queer_couple.jpg

Never heard of this till now. Saw that pic and smh. Whatever, as long as I can do my thing you do yours. If the op is not cis then you're trans ijs.