Has Anyone Here Changed Their Views Or Opinions

• grean
  • 03-05-2019, 09:40 PM
On occasion, people on each side of any issue we talk about have pretty decent arguments.

However, I don't believe anyone has actually ever been convinced to change their opinion on any issue.

Does anyone believe they have changed their position on an issue?

Why? What was it? And how were you won over?
On occasion, people on each side of any issue we talk about have pretty decent arguments.

However, I don't believe anyone has actually ever been convinced to change their opinion on any issue.

Does anyone believe they have changed their position on an issue?

Why? What was it? And how were you won over? Originally Posted by grean
I have recently changed my opinion on the 14th amendment! It should be rewritten to not allow illegals have anchor babies and etc..
Barack Obama convinced me not to vote for him.

Same thing with Hillary.
I used to be against term limits because I figured that voters were the best term limiter. Now I realize that term limits protects me against YOUR dishonest politician since you will keep electing reprobates to office.
I used to be against term limits because I figured that voters were the best term limiter. Now I realize that term limits protects me against YOUR dishonest politician since you will keep electing reprobates to office. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

the devil in the term limits is in the details on how it works. one has to make sure the politicians don't rig it with "fake term limits"
themystic taught me that not every liberal needs to die immediately.

He has indicated that he might return to his conservative roots.
  • Trey
  • 03-06-2019, 03:31 AM
I once thought that not all conservative people were ass holes. I changed my mind.
  • grean
  • 03-06-2019, 05:45 AM
Barack Obama convinced me not to vote for him.

Same thing with Hillary. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
They convinced you, not anyone in this forum right?
Mystic for president, OK how about modtard?
themystic taught me that not every liberal needs to die immediately.

He has indicated that he might return to his conservative roots. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Thank you my Brother!
Mystic for president, OK how about modtard? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Thank you licki I accept the nomination
term limits , 14th amendment clarify the baby idiocy , and not all liberal are bad only 1/1024 are okay LOL
Thank you my Brother! Originally Posted by themystic
No problem my brother! Thanks for helping me see not all liberals are hopeless.
term limits , 14th amendment clarify the baby idiocy , and not all liberal are bad only 1/1024 are okay LOL Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Rex. See what time Lustys classes are. That had potential but you fucked it up with your cryptic rambling
we need to share common sense

one conservative to another can effect an opinion change

liberals for the most part have no common sense

what they do have is an abundance of desires