Cohen lies to Congress again!

He sought a pardon from Trump, but said he wouldn’t accept a pardon from Trump.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/att...ny-11551931412
He's got more problems on the horizon. That mocked up show the Dimms staged did nothing to help him. They could not have cared less about Cohen, his family, his future...we all saw it for what it was.

Now he's in more trouble than what he already was. And not a one of those Dimm-witted congressmen & women will be in his corner when more feces hits the fan.

This is truly a tragedy of epic proportions. I do not feel sorry for Cohen...he made his bed and now its time to lay down in it. Or is it more proper to say lie down...?

What's Cohen going to do, get pardoned and continue sitting in jail? I read where Cohen flipped when Mueller threatened to send his wife to jail for 30 years for token fraud. That's living the dream! Trump was right when he said the guy wasn't very smart.

Should have not flipped, sat in the jail and written a book.
... I do not feel sorry for Cohen...he made his bed and now its time to lay down in it. Or is it more proper to say lie down...?

.. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Hookers lay, Johns lie. Or is it hookers lie, johns lay?
I’d love to read the story, bambino. Please copy and paste it for those of us who don’t subscribe to WSJ.

I’m assuming you did read it.

Thanks in advance.
I’d love to read the story, bambino. Please copy and paste it for those of us who don’t subscribe to WSJ.

I’m assuming you did read it.

Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe you can read this. ABC news. It’s free:

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/...ry?id=61527322
Says he never asked DOTUS.

The word “possibly” is in the lede of the story, but nowhere in bambino’s post.

Could he possibly have omitted that?

Maybe you good fellaz need a refresher course in mobspeak.
Says he never asked DOTUS.

The word “possibly” is in the lede of the story, but nowhere in bambino’s post.

Could he possibly have omitted that?

Maybe you good fellaz need a refresher course in mobspeak. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, Cohen asked his attorney to talk with Trumps team about a pardon.

“Cohen asked his attorney at the time, Stephen Ryan, to meet with Rudy Giuliani about the possibility of a pardon shortly after an FBI raid on his home and offices in the early summer of 2018, Davis said.”

Don’t parse words.
No, Cohen asked his attorney to talk with Trumps team about a pardon.

“Cohen asked his attorney at the time, Stephen Ryan, to meet with Rudy Giuliani about the possibility of a pardon shortly after an FBI raid on his home and offices in the early summer of 2018, Davis said.”

Don’t parse words. Originally Posted by bambino
You nailed Yssup Rider on that one!