Jussie Smollett Indicted on 16 Felony Counts by Chicago Grand Jury

• oeb11
  • 03-08-2019, 04:39 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebri...ury/ar-BBUy4fN

A Chicago grand jury on Friday indicted Empire actor Jussie Smollett on 16 felony counts for allegedly lying to police about a supposed hate crime attack, according to multiple reports.
Smollett was charged last month with felony disorderly conduct and released on $100,000 bail.
The actor reported in late January he had been viciously attacked by two men who yelled pro-Donald Trump remarks mixed with racist and homophobic language.
Chicago detectives later determined that the Empire actor allegedly set up the highly publicized attack to further his career.
Smollett was subsequently arrested and charged with a felony in the case.
.Smollett and his attorneys deny the actor has anything to do with the assault other than being the victim of a hate crime.
According to police, two brothers helped Smollett orchestrate the faux assault and are now working with detectives to build the department's case against the actor.
Smollett did one interview with Good Morning America's Robin Roberts after the assault report but has since gone off the radar, only speaking through his attorneys.
The actor is due back in court from the disorderly conduct charge on March 14.
In another aspect of the case, Chicago police have opened an internal investigation to determine who leaked information about the Jussie Smollett case, the department confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter on Friday.
"I would like to point out that a lot of the information out there was inaccurate and there were numerous agencies involved in this investigation," Sgt. Rocco Alioto said in a statement to THR. "As a standard procedure when there are allegations of information being leaked, an internal investigation has been opened and we are also looking at our vulnerabilities."

The Legal process is running its' course.

Jussie has a right to presumption of innocence despite all the Press Hoopla, unless convicted in a Court of Law.

If convicted - it is a very sad statement that anyone would feel motivated to invent a "Hate Crime".
I well can predict the response from The Left . Predictable, infantile, non-cogent and unconstructive name-calling.
Again, very Sad.
Fuck him.
sucks to be Jussie if he does time I'm sure there will be a inmate that will take him in and make him their personal bitch
And the little dude is still saying he's not guilty. Can't wait to see what his defense is gonna be.
I’m sure he’ll be popular in prison.
And the little dude is still saying he's not guilty. Can't wait to see what his defense is gonna be. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Hopefully for you he will kill himself. That would make you happy
This guy has serious problems.

What compelled him to pull this asinine stunt? I think that is the question that needs to be asked.
  • Trey
  • 03-08-2019, 06:54 PM
I think he gets 4 years what say you? He could get more but I dont think more then 4 will be given.
This guy has serious problems.

What compelled him to pull this asinine stunt? I think that is the question that needs to be asked. Originally Posted by Jackie S
agreed
47 months seems to be a popular sentence for bullshit artists.
I think he will only get probation from the pc culture police.
I think he gets 4 years what say you? He could get more but I dont think more then 4 will be given. Originally Posted by Trey
hes black and didn't commit white collar crime. 10 years minimum
hes black and didn't commit white collar crime. 10 years minimum Originally Posted by themystic
He faked hanging himself with a white rope. That would be white collar crime.
He faked hanging himself with a white rope. That would be white collar crime. Originally Posted by bambino
LoL

I think he will get about 6 years, suspended, and be ordered to undergo some therapy.

The bigger question is how will the entertainment industry respond. He might get a standing ovation at the Oscar’s for best actor in making the News Media, Robin Roberts in particular, look like fools.
Hopefully for you he will kill himself. That would make you happy Originally Posted by themystic
Who want's people dead...do tell TM.