Trump and the Orchid Day Spa

Really
Was that before or after this interview?

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/581944/
I have a photo of myself and Sarah Palin, wonder what that is supposed to imply?
Well, at the very least a Special Council should be appointed to ascertain President Trump’s involvement in the trafficking of human sex slaves.

Good grief. A woman who is active in Republican Politics wanted a selfie with the President.

How many othe selfies were taken that day with the President?
Well, at the very least a Special Council should be appointed to ascertain President Trump’s involvement in the trafficking of human sex slaves.

Good grief. A woman who is active in Republican Politics wanted a selfie with the President.

How many othe selfies were taken that day with the President? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Probably the only one of an owner of an Asian Spa that the Patriots owner got his dick sucked at. Great example from the Godless hypocrite so called "Christian" right. They are going to hell brother
I have a photo of myself and Sarah Palin, wonder what that is supposed to imply? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You like dumb Republican women who can see Russia from their house?
You like dumb Republican women who can see Russia from their house? Originally Posted by themystic
with every post you show how big a

you are
You like dumb Republican women who can see Russia from their house? Originally Posted by themystic
Talk about dumb...You confuse Sarah Palin with Tina Fey.
Talk about dumb...You confuse Sarah Palin with Tina Fey. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I wasn't dumb enough to join a military that only knows how to lose
Talk about dumb...You confuse Sarah Palin with Tina Fey. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Obviously doesn't know his stuff.
Obviously doesn't know his stuff. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I know you and Trump are both liars. Good luck with life loser

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.61e3c7e9d924
the article reads as if she's a "Kilroy was here" type personality

or the rainbow man with the John 3:16 sign who kept popping up at all those football games

How can anybody confuse the two?

One is a talented, educated woman with millions of adoring fans.

The other fucked Glen Rice.

Mystic, where were you the latter part of 1990 and early 91? I and many others were saving lives and enforcing a UN mandate. I suppose playing with blocks (pathetic for a 30 year old) in a basement somewhere.