Intelligence leak scape goat

Seems the incompetent people classifying documents found a scapegoat to blame.

This isn't to say that he didn't post the information, but is there not some checks and balances that would at least been caught sooner.

The real issue is that way too much information is being classified that really isn't worth classifying.
... OR - how does a 21 year-olde Joey in the Air National Guard
have access or clearance for the "classified info"....

... Funny how they found the bloke... But surely cannot
seem to find the Supreme Court leaker...

#### Salty
have access or clearance for the "classified info"....

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
LOL... who do you think is in the Army? There are thousands, if not tens of thousands of 20 year olds with TS/SCI clearances. I had one at 22.

What I love it that all of the administrations lies about UKR have been exposed. He'll go to prison, but this kid may have prevented WW3. Good on him.

** And yet they still can't figure out who leaked the SCOTUS Dobbs decision... that's how you know it was a liberal. If it wasn't the State would stop at nothing to take down a conservative Justice... NOTHING.
Tucker had a great show tonight on this.

It seems the biggest revelation is these documents show that we are being fed a load of crap about Ukraine.

As for clearances, I was under 20 years old in Vietnam and had a top secret communications clearance. I was a E-5, under two DRAFTEE.

I never once considered releasing our operating codes to the North.
Tucker had a great show tonight on this.

It seems the biggest revelation is these documents show that we are being fed a load of crap about Ukraine.

As for clearances, I was under 20 years old in Vietnam and had a top secret communications clearance. I was a E-5, under two DRAFTEE.

I never once considered releasing our operating codes to the North. Originally Posted by Jackie S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzpCKjl8OxQ
I never once considered releasing our operating codes to the North. Originally Posted by Jackie S
To be fair, that's back when we were in a shooting match.... not funding a foreign war that US voters don't want or need to be involved in.
Funding a war that most Americans didn't know about or suspect. Those that did suspect were labelled MAGA republicans by Bite Me.
have access or clearance for the "classified info"..

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
He wouldn't. This bullshit story is just something for the Cone Heads on the Left to squawk about because they think he's a Republican, lol.
Actually, the military is a pretty youth-oriented field of endeavor. I had a top secret clearance at the age of 18. I was part of the nuclear power program. Carter knocked it down to a secret (he knocked everyone down a grade) and I stayed a secret clearance the rest of my career. I was privy to classified information which I've never told anyone about even today though it is surely outdated. It is still classified. My uncle (the Green Beret one, not the others) had to sign a statement that he would not divulge anything he did in Vietnam for 25 years.

If only this guy had kept his classified information in the garage next to his Corvette. He wouldn't be looking at hard time and the American people would be none the wiser to the lies of Biden.
Barley, does that mean you have blurted anything out that was covered by your security clearance classification after separation?
Barley, does that mean you have blurted anything out that was covered by your security clearance classification after separation? Originally Posted by Precious_b
This isn't comm codes or security codes. This is evidence that the US is lying about what it's doing in UKR.

That used to be called Patriotic.

Still is in my book.
guess he'll be praised like Snowden and that Falcon guy.
is this the same gamer dude who put out a fake top secret paper copy to his gamer buds?
is this the same gamer dude who put out a fake top secret paper copy to his gamer buds? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I don't think he faked the casualty numbers, someone else did that and faux news ran with it...and their cult members lapped up the kook-aid.
guess he'll be praised like Snowden and that Falcon guy. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Right wing nuts already are. Greene amongst them. I praise the likes of Greene. She alone could turn the house to the dems in 2024. Hope she keeps up the good patriotic work by ruining any chance republicans have of appearing competent or credible.