Service offered these days

Hey I really miss some of the panhandles retired SPs. So is it me or are these new ladies to SP game offering less for more? What are you guy thoughts.
  • V31L
  • 11-16-2023, 09:56 AM
You are 💯 correct they are hopping on the inflation game charging 400 basic or limited
Yep gone the days of awesome providers and decent prices

Hardly anyone around for really good gfe and making you feel like a king

There are a few still around and ladies thank you for all that you do !!

But yes ones popping up lately with the no this no that and gps just makes me save my money for the few out there that I would rather spend time/ money with

And to be honest there’s not a lot lately that I would wanna see …. Some duffs wanting 4bills for hh or hr yeah …nope

Hardly anyone around for really good gfe and making you feel like a king

nope Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
these days if i don’t get robbed or stolen from i call it a win
Crazy as it is somebody must be paying it or they wouldn’t be asking that much.
Man I absolutely agree! One girl said 2bills for hh no BBBJ no GFE no CIM wtf do I need you for. I am always gonna use protection going in, but No GFE no bbbj. To each their own for what they look for during their session but an hh that doesn't include BBBJ with CIM over 1.5 is insane.
mikew4321 Yeah you probably right dude. These young guys that never had a decent piece of ass until they got some money LOL. I'm not desperate I just want to have a good time and leave.
I think two things are to blame as to why they ask for more.

First obvious reason is inflation.

Second reason is OnlyFans and selling content online with very little contact or effort. "I'm cute and I'm showing my titties. Wanna buy my pics?"

Any lady who is at least somewhat attractive can take nudie-selfies and sell them online to thirsty patrons and make some cash. It takes little to no effort to do that. Some of those same women think they can put forth the exact same effort, lay there and take a few thrusts of a D, and be done with the least amount of contact as possible. (Note, I said SOME WOMEN. Clarifying that before some of the ladies come at me in the comments... lol)

I like to at least be given the impression that she wants to be there with me, even if she really doesn't.
I think things are evolving, just like everything else. you're right about the only fans and the good ones have moved on with their families etc