Sometimes Life is Good...

FUCKER got holes in him... his entrepreneurship has got off to a rocky start.

TheBlaze

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...could-for-him/

Jan. 31, 2014 8:58pm Jason Howerton

An armed man entered a Greenville, S.C., restaurant at around 10 p.m. Thursday night with hopes of leaving the place a much wealthier man. Strange how things don’t always go according to plan.

Instead, 22-year-old Calvin Jequan Benson left the Wings on the Run restaurant with two gunshot wounds and in need of medical attention.

Robbery Suspect Shot Twice by Armed Restaurant Employee
Calvin Benson (Source: Greenville Co. Sheriff’s Office)
Greenville County deputies say Benson’s robbery attempt was thwarted after a store employee drew his own handgun and shot the suspect twice with a pair of accurate shots, WHNS-TV reports.

After realizing his hold-up attempt was officially over, the suspect ran out of the restaurant. Police later received a call from the Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office informing them that a gunshot victim showed up at the nearby hospital with two gunshot wounds.

Deputy Drew Pinciaro told WHNS-TV that they were able to identify Benson as the robbery suspect.

After being treated for the gunshot wounds, Benson was taken to the Greenville County Detention Center and charged with attempted armed robbery and possession of a weapon during a violent crime.
Why is this news? It happens all the time. Hell, it happened in "Fast ?Times at Ridgemont High," for chrissakes! Only in "Fast Times," the shopkeeper whacked the robber with a coffee pot.

Oh yeah, a black robber got shot. I almost forgot. Life is good, Simple Jack.
I think the robber would have been shot even if he hadn't been black, Racist AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013 & 2014. But thank you for lowering the tone of the discussion.
I think the robber would have been shot even if he hadn't been black, Racist AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013 & 2014. But thank you for lowering the tone of the discussion. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If the robber had been white ass wipe iffy would have not posted it Curly.
Did the employee have a CHL?
  • BJerk
  • 02-04-2014, 07:01 PM
Typical, you are happy a black guy got shot
Here is one of the co-owners Orlando Evans... nice hat!

"When Calvin Jequan Benson pulled a pistol on Evans, a store employee named Antwain Motin grabbed a "store gun" and completely ruined Benson's evening."

more here... http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/sou...n-motin-10330/

Black dude robs a black owned restaurant and gets shot by a black employee... fuckers...LOL

HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH!

fucking racists... lol
Why is this news? It happens all the time. Hell, it happened in "Fast ?Times at Ridgemont High," for chrissakes! Only in "Fast Times," the shopkeeper whacked the robber with a coffee pot.

Oh yeah, a black robber got shot. I almost forgot. Life is good, Simple Jack. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Did you say something, Yappy Rider?

Oh yeah, a black robber got shot. I almost forgot. Life is good, Simple Jack. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
ok, you asked for it, asshole rider. now, by asshole rider's definition coffee pots are now "outlawed" weapons"

Did you say something, Yappy Rider?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That must be "Austin Yiddish" for "asshole rider"
this is what asshole rider would sound like if he was a "hebe football coach"

Why do Jews like Football?

So they can yell "Get the Quarterback!"

typical Waco Kid bullshit.

Yawwwnnnn!
Typical, you are happy a black guy got shot Originally Posted by BJerk
I think we'd be happier if "the black guy" hadn't tried to rob the place. Ijs.