seeing a provider without speaking to them

has anyone ever set-up an appointment via email/PM/text/fax/telegram

and instructed a provider not to speak?

having an entire session without even knowing what your partner's voice sounds like?
has anyone ever set-up an appointment via email/PM/text/fax/telegram

having an entire session without even knowing what your partner's voice sounds like? Originally Posted by wallstreet
You could probably tell Subcilla to do that...
If you find one, marry her quick!
  • bbkid
  • 09-11-2010, 06:42 PM
If you find one, marry her quick! Originally Posted by essence

No chit !!!
I have had a request like that before..it was weird but fun...
[QUOTE=wallstreet;579747]has anyone ever set-up an appointment via email/PM/text/fax/telegram

having an entire session without even knowing what your partner's voice sounds like?[/QU The sesson i remember the most!
If you find one, marry her quick! Originally Posted by essence
TFF
I had a session recently that was so hot right from the getgo we barely introduced ourselves to each other. In she walked - bang we were rollin!
You need to press this button.
Attached Images File Type: jpg remote_mute_button.jpg (38.3 KB, 179 views)

Interesting concept
I had a session recently that was so hot right from the getgo we barely introduced ourselves to each other. In she walked - bang we were rollin! Originally Posted by TheDogger
Around the second or third...or more times I had a session with Ava B, it was like that...she was on me BEFORE the notel door closed!!!
  • Dad
  • 09-16-2010, 09:32 AM
I have had a request like that before..it was weird but fun... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
May be it was wallstreet! :laughing 1:
You know, that has a curioulsy interesting appeal to it. I don't think I could last the whole session without saying anything.
im not sure i could either. just thought it seemed interesting.
LMAO, to many men are way too curious about the gals they have sessions with. They just love to ask questions and talk.

...and here you thought it was just the ladies doing the talking.