Female Orgasm Tell Tales

Some ladies are very good at what they do so it can be hard to tell if a woman O's from facial expressions and such. So my question is are there tell tale signs that let you know a woman is cumming or is it different for every woman?

Ladies and gentlemen all information shared is appreciated
Every woman is different but there are patterns. Accelerated motion of the basin (usually very accelerated, as if provoked by discharges of electricity), tightening of the vagina, changes of the sound of the voice (usually gets louder, too) and the expression on the face is usually a grimace - ie, not an air of bliss, grimacing.
Hell, does anyone really know?
Female orgasms, g spots, etc . . . urban myths.
There was an definative article in Maxim Magazine ten or so years ago on exactly this topic. Can't find it now. Flushing of the face and neck seemed to be the only un-fakeable signe along with a non-definable "stoned" look according to the article.

Can anyone help on this?
  • Dad
  • 09-12-2010, 09:37 AM
You guys really care if it is real or fake? This is a fantasy board, not highschool sex-ed!
You guys really care if it is real or fake? This is a fantasy board, not highschool sex-ed! Originally Posted by Dad
Well everyone is different. I tend to like for the pleasure to be mutual. If another doesn't care then they have every right to be that way.
Rhythmic tightening of the walls of the vagina, if by DATY where you can feel it- a lifting and tightening of the clitoral hood, noticeable tension in the legs and ass. As far as the flushing of the skin, doesn't apply to every um skin tone, and the better it feels and closer I am to cumming the quieter I get.
Watch

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/...shot-ride-2032 Originally Posted by Toreador_one
I bet that dude felt like shit.
i know you are asking for providers opinions so hopefully you will permit me to share what i have experienced.

i only know how to tell if someone i have an intimate connection with has had one. new women can be tricky. dated a girl that purposely put on a show and it was a turn off after the 2nd orgasm. funny thing was when she really came, it was more quiet with short bursts of moans. it was like she would hold her breath and strain for a second then moan..rinse and repeat like 20 times. another girlfriend i had was very vocal and would talk me through it (ie. oh yeah right there, harder, faster, slower, softer etc). i dated one that was a screamer and had a sensitive g spot. however, she was into fisting and my penis is no where near the size of my fist/wrist so that was a turn off (the oral was good though). i honestly cannot find a common thing that is present with all orgasms. thrusting of the hips is a good sign i guess. but one of my ex's didn't do that. getting really wet as they cum is another one but not all girls get wet like that. shuttering body is another one but that can be faked and it doesn't happen all the time. one girl i dated said she has "cums" and she has orgasms. a cum is a small orgasm. while an orgasm is the full blown experience. her cums were barely noticeable. her orgasms were obvious (moaning, tightening of thighs, sensitive clitoris).

a buddy of mine and i decided to see if women enjoy men who fake orgasms (easy to do with a condom). our research shows that they did. it made them feel more at ease and usually made them cum as well. some even acknowledged that they never made a guy come so much before.

i see faking an orgasm from a few perspectives:

1. entertainment value
2. hiding lack of interest or lack of ability to get off (could be the guy or the girl)
3. over willingness to want to please their partner
Well everyone is different. I tend to like for the pleasure to be mutual. If another doesn't care then they have every right to be that way. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I'm what can be called an "eager study". Each woman is different and I haven't found a fail-safe move that guarantees a screaming O yet. One lady digs the old alien hooks, another prefers my tongue soft with long strokes, another wants it stiff and flicking, another just wants lil Ender up in there crushing some guts... Bottom line: I'm willing to put forth the time and effort (on my nickel, no less) to get a woman off; all she's gotta do is open her mouth and tell me what she likes. But if she prefers to fake it, then fuck it. Her loss. I won't lose any sleep over it.
I'm what can be called an "eager study". Each woman is different and I haven't found a fail-safe move that guarantees a screaming O yet. One lady digs the old alien hooks, another prefers my tongue soft with long strokes, another wants it stiff and flicking, another just wants lil Ender up in there crushing some guts... Bottom line: I'm willing to put forth the time and effort (on my nickel, no less) to get a woman off; all she's gotta do is open her mouth and tell me what she likes. But if she prefers to fake it, then fuck it. Her loss. I won't lose any sleep over it. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Well said Ender. I would prefer the pleasure to be mutual and will put forth the effort if she desires but won't lose any sleep if she doesn't.
judging by the response from our wonderful providers.... the question will never be answered. Left up to ones mind....

I know if she squirts....that is the tell tale sign. lol Cum normally taste different to....on the daty end.
judging by the response from our wonderful providers.... the question will never be answered. Left up to ones mind....

I know if she squirts....that is the tell tale sign. lol Cum normally taste different to....on the daty end. Originally Posted by windowshopper

I agree. I was hoping that the providers would be a little more generous with their experience/information. Maybe they don't care . At least we know one of them cares, appreciate your response Daphne. And I appreciate all the fellas that have shared their experience as well.