Out of towner wonders

Hey there as the time approaches before my arrival...
I try to get on here about once a week but I've noticed within the last 2 weeks it's been pretty dead. I am so much better at person to person interaction rather then online communication. I feel robotic when I type. That's not my point LOL what's going on in KC area? Is there a new site that everyone went to?
You're in the wrong forum, sweety. This is the Wichita and Kansas forum. You want the Kansas City Metro forum.

Hey there as the time approaches before my arrival...
I try to get on here about once a week but I've noticed within the last 2 weeks it's been pretty dead. I am so much better at person to person interaction rather then online communication. I feel robotic when I type. That's not my point LOL what's going on in KC area? Is there a new site that everyone went to? Originally Posted by Olivia Belle
I don't know if this is just another ThreAD since the date is soon approaching, but the last time you posted in this forum about needing a car in KC, we tried to tell you then that KC was not Wichita, in fact they are separated by about 200 miles.

Here's that thread... you started it?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349162

As has been pointed out the KC metro has its own forum.

The fact Wichita has been slow lately is a subject we've been discussing on and off, but feel free to keep contributing here

Perhaps we'll see you, don't get lost!