Cure for a Broken Heart?

I know this guy, a friend of mine...
Looking for suggestions. Best cure for a broken heart.
Best cure ever is go pick you up some free strange and grudge FK her! That will make broken heart feel better.
spend an afternoon, just as a court observer, in DIVORCE COURT. That'll cure a lot of the symptoms.
take a mental picture of her taking a big growler!! always works
GRUDGE FUCK!
GRUDGE FUCK!
GRUDGE FUCK!
GRUDGE FUCK!
My dad always told me to always remember, "Lose a woman and lose a nickel, all you lost was a nickel!" Of course, the stakes are significantly higher if you are married.

WiLsOn W Wilson
They do say the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

I would also suggest him getting involved in something he's always wanted to do. Like, taking guitar lessons if he has ever wanted to or cooking classes or joining the gym anything to get him out of the house and out of his comfort zone while meeting new people and doing something he's always wanted but never done.
Get under someone new and GRUDGE fuck.
oh oh,, I wanna "grude" FUCK.. not sure what that is, but I want one!!
Broken heart means feelings so just fucking doesnt do it. Only two cures for broken heart.

1. Time... wow that sucks... I wanna feel good NOW!
2. Another "Relationship" ...wow that sucks... kinda like drinking to avoid a hangover..

good luck to your friend
oh oh,, I wanna "grude" FUCK.. not sure what that is, but I want one!! Originally Posted by nuglet
Bwahahhaaa OOPS, I meant GRUDGE so i fixed it. BUT we can make up something for GRUDE fuck lmao
Kinda what I was counting on m'dear.. Great...Round...Up..Down...Eve rything..
weak, I know... just trying to put some action to the acronym..
Sounds good to me
Broken heart means feelings so just fucking doesnt do it. Only two cures for broken heart.

1. Time... wow that sucks... I wanna feel good NOW!
2. Another "Relationship" ...wow that sucks... kinda like drinking to avoid a hangover..

good luck to your friend Originally Posted by harkontume

Agreed! Had a good roll through #1 and downright scared of #2. However, my situation is a little different than the standard one. The occasional random encounters with fine malted and fermented beverages helps a lot, too!
or take up the violin