URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...2/388534252536
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: National and Commercial
Activities: CBJ, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy, Standing Doggy, Missionary
Hair Length and Color: Short blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty, 5'4", 135 pounds, B cups, flat stomach, great legs, plump very round ass especially for such a small girl. Looks just like her pictures except her hair is short now.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review
Thanks for the review. I have her on my short list
She is a pretty girl. I seen her for a 1/2 once and she had a different Incall than the one you seen her in.
I wonder what happened she used to have better incalls
She also used to do bbbj
Has anyone else noticed when they start limiting activities they are posting more to stay busy yes Barbie used to be really good
Usually they will if you tell them it's a deal breaker if they don't.

Works for me most of the time and if not I'll move on.

Sometimes I'm just Horny and grab a nice body and go for it.

You can put a sack over their head and poke a whole in it. LOL
She is a pretty girl. I seen her for a 1/2 once and she had a different Incall than the one you seen her in. Originally Posted by grinin22

Originally Posted by funtonight
Really makes you want to jump right out there and see them. Lol. I consider myself fairly lucky to have 3 good dependable regulars.
I have seen Barbie multiple times, was never a bad time, I just wont go to North town any longer for this hobby, she use to hang out on the south or east side , in nice locations
And she is another that texts days later for some reason, didnt use to, I did change number though, use to be regular in the day.
Did she did the old guy that was posting for her awhile back? Take it that was her Sugar Daddy?