Nashville girls can party (part1)

Jessica Rockefeller, Katherine Grey & Abbey Jones's Sharpie decorated ass!
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (56.7 KB, 526 views)
Fair Verona gets in on the action! w/ Katherine Grey & that damn Aj is still getting her pussy licked!
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (208.6 KB, 518 views)
Apparently DA-Aj's-Y is now a Nashville attraction, at least according to tour guides Jessica Rockefeller and Fair Verona.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (120.7 KB, 514 views)
Wow-Sounds like a party. Lucky you.

I want it. Originally Posted by SteveHorny
I had it. LOL

Great pics form some awesome ladies. Thanks for the Christmas present..
Wow-Sounds like a party. Lucky you. Originally Posted by Sonoman
It was! Loved meeting these hot ladies and making new friends.

I want it. Originally Posted by SteveHorny
We're a Nashville treasure. C'mon down and find out what true Southern Hospitality is all about!

I had it. LOL

Great pics form some awesome ladies. Thanks for the Christmas present.. Originally Posted by mike1701
Haha! Oh yes, Big Boy, you have! I'm glad you enjoyed. You told me you wanted pics and you got them! Kisses!
I just couldn't keep my hands off...
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (269.7 KB, 508 views)
Look at those sexy Feet and Toes. Damn

I'm not sure who's under the hoodie, I'm sure it wasn't me. But I'll wear one if you want me to.
Look at those sexy Feet and Toes. Damn

I'm not sure who's under the hoodie, I'm sure it wasn't me. But I'll wear one if you want me to. Originally Posted by Sonoman
Omg, Hun! Verona is one HOT lady! I had NO idea! I got to make out w/ her and, I am telling you, this is one Nashville treasure you don't want to miss out on!!! And, yes, she does have sexy toes!

No hoodie is necessary. You just bring that mouth and hard cock!
Omg, Hun! Verona is one HOT lady! I had NO idea! I got to make out w/ her and, I am telling you, this is one Nashville treasure you don't want to miss out on!!! And, yes, she does have sexy toes!

No hoodie is necessary. You just bring that mouth and hard cock! Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
she is my prowdest UTR to gradaute from TMac fuck camp! and i knew she was ready to send on to my bro blakcawk! BUT her sucess is ALL her!

now when did all you all get togather? WOW i had no idea there was so much camrodary with you all. is this a 1st or have you all got togather before?
she is my prowdest UTR to gradaute from TMac fuck camp! BUT her sucess is ALL her!

now when did all you all get togather? WOW i had no idea there was so much camrodary with you all. is this a 1st or have you all got togather before? Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
It's a new day in Nashville. The quality providers have decided that we are better together. Solidarity! Rwwaarr!!!
It's a new day in Nashville. The quality providers have decided that we are better together. Solidarity! Rwwaarr!!! Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
dont tell me your forming a union
dont tell me your forming a union Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
Naw , tits. They are learning . Like Gottarun and I . Ya know don't be scared to have a drink in public. Damn they are not paranoid .

Glad you said what you did Abbey.