Encounter: A Truly Lovely Angel

Date: 21-Jul-2021
Name: Lovely
Phone: After Screening
Email Address: After Screening
URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Off I-635 (I'm not a local, so can't say more without possibly giving away exact location)
Activities: DFK, DFK, DFK, BBBJ, HJ, TUMA, FUMA, FUHA, DATY, FIV, 69, MISH, Doggie, CG, Jockey, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Below shoulder-length dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: A petite, well-toned, dynamo vixen.

Recommendation: Yes, absolutely!
  • tom51
  • 08-16-2021, 05:35 AM
Sounds like the kne I'm looking for
She is truly lovely!!
Great review SE! Lovely is definitely a unicorn.
Thanks for the info. I think she will be my first foray into studio land if I can ever get verified. How accommodating are the girls if you only book a hhr?
I would strongly recommend the full hour..
Thanks, that was kind of what I figured. And based on the listed activities, Lovely is apparently more pse than I thought. Oh, decisions, decisions.
Thanks, that was kind of what I figured. And based on the listed activities, Lovely is apparently more pse than I thought. Oh, decisions, decisions. Originally Posted by daty/o
PSE for sure. I got CIA and ATM with her, no probs. May write a review about the encounter.
PSE for sure. I got CIA and ATM with her, no probs. May write a review about the encounter. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
Looks like Greek is not just a rumor after all. It’s now have been confirmed by both BB and Asianhobbyist…

First Vicky, then Red, now Lovely
  • Art.b
  • 08-23-2021, 10:31 PM
It may not matter to me. The site says they are not accepting new clients. And here I am, ready to jump through all their hoops.
Originally Posted by Art.b
I feel fortunate to be on the client's list..
I feel fortunate to be on the client's list.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Mr. Braggadocios strikes again!!!
I do not ISO forum. But anyone know a petite provider that will walk on your back? Ashiatsu? Many thanks.