URL / Website: NA
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: I35 and 410
Activities: TS, light rub, CBJ, RCG, doggy, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length curly black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: About 5 foot 2 inches, pretty face 7/10, D cup, very nice ass and hips, hourglass for sure. Tattoos on legs and butt.
Recommendation: Yes
What makes you like
Candy better than Gina?

I havent seen Gina there
in awhile, is she still
around?
A man of the culture!! Thanks for the review.

Who are your fav big booty providers in San Antonio? How does Candy compare to Sophia at Malibu? She’s currently my fave thick provider, but she’s only here half of the month.

Looking for recommendations.
Naughty, I saw Gina a month or so ago. She is just a slimmer, petite package but an incredibly beautiful woman. She had a friend, Jenny at Vicky spa that had an amazing body. She was my ATF for the couple of years she was here.

Seymour, the big booty talent lacks here in town. Enticing orchids is my current favorite but she moved to Tennessee and hardly visits. Sophia is incredibly talented. She has great head game and titty fucks like a champ. But imo, still bigger than I really like. She doesn't quite have that slim waist to big hip ratio with the booty meat I like. I like it if I can squeeze the cheeks together in doggy and see it bounce back in to the waist (if that makes any sense). Now if, Chelsea P moved in to town, me and you would be broke men lol.