Encounter: Sweethoneybee: Mel truly is as sweet as honey!

Date: 12/27/2023
Name: Sweethoneybee
User ID:: n/a
Phone: after verification
Email Address: mel782023@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P416434, https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Sweethoneybee
City: Ft Worth
State: Texas
Address: SW Ft Worth
Activities: Great conversation, LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful Woman, long black hair, green eyes, 5'3", maybe 130-135, large amazing breasts on her frame, great soft skin, some non-distracting tats.
Recommendation: Yes
Tophat, thanks for dropping me a line the other day regarding Mel. She sounds delightful, and she and I had already exchanged phone numbers after another fellow whose opinion I value mentioned me. I had hoped to meet her this week, but alas…much more going on this week than I expected, but hope to get together with her soon.

She sounds like a great addition to the desert that is the FW hobby scene. I hope she gets a good set of regulars that keeps her in Cowtown. Dallas shouldn’t have all the nice things lol!
The P4 link doesn't work, Top. I get "This companion cannot be found or she is no longer available."
She is hotter than a firecracker.
The P4 link doesn't work, Top. I get "This companion cannot be found or she is no longer available." Originally Posted by secondHandNews
Try again... she just joined and she's learning how to use it and getting it updated. I know she sent me a pm this afternoon.
Tophat, thanks for dropping me a line the other day regarding Mel. She sounds delightful, and she and I had already exchanged phone numbers after another fellow whose opinion I value mentioned me. I had hoped to meet her this week, but alas…much more going on this week than I expected, but hope to get together with her soon.

She sounds like a great addition to the desert that is the FW hobby scene. I hope she gets a good set of regulars that keeps her in Cowtown. Dallas shouldn’t have all the nice things lol! Originally Posted by TinMan
Have to show respect to the the keeper of all that is Ft Worth! LOL! Happy New Year!!!
Glad to see a review on here. Has anyone else seen her?
Any pictures?