a threAD with an ulterior motive... yes, really.

I've just added a sign-up form to most recent incarnation of my website and need a couple of beta testers, if you don't mind.

I need testers for the form on the entry page as well as testers for the form on the "Caitie Mae" page that follows.

The link to my site is in my signature below, or just follow this link.

Please let me know if you have any trouble with the form or fail to receive a confirmation message.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

~sweetness~
I almost got it all entered ie name nick name e-mail and where I found out about you and was about to hit submit and it just went on to your site
Same thing as Fishy.

I clicked the back arrow and hit submit....received an e-mail in my "junk" folder from CME...which I marked as "safe"...I'm now on your mailing list I guess.

Hope this helps.
I almost got it all entered ie name nick name e-mail and where I found out about you and was about to hit submit and it just went on to your site Originally Posted by FishGuy13
Same thing as Fishy.

I clicked the back arrow and hit submit....received an e-mail in my "junk" folder from CME...which I marked as "safe"...I'm now on your mailing list I guess.

Hope this helps. Originally Posted by Longshot
Thanks, guys! I appreciate your help!

FishGuy, I'll add a little more time to that delay on the loader if you wanna try again for me... Or you can try the form on my info page. (The link to the form is on the right side of your screen...)

**edit**
Delay has been extended. I doubled it.
**end edit**

Longshot, thanks for "unjunking" me. Enjoy the updates!
Thanks, guys! I appreciate your help!

FishGuy, I'll add a little more time to that delay on the loader if you wanna try again for me... Or you can try the form on my info page. (The link to the form is on the right side of your screen...)

Longshot, thanks for "unjunking" me. Enjoy the updates! Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
Thanks, done! & I also added you to my e-mail list to keep you out of my spam folder
Form loaded successfully for me and e-mail received. A couple of observations:

1. After filling out the form and go ok, it would be nice to be redirected back to the home page
2. Two homepage images are not loading (Smile/Cowgirl)

I know since I know exactly what they look like. :-)

Hope all is well Caitie Mae!
I tried but get nothing...so sad!!