You know who you are...

During my time here on the this site I have met and talked to alot of great people and like you men have your "To do list" I know I personally have a "To see list". I have spend alot of time talking and getting to know one hobbyist and we were to meet tonight and due to an unavoidable situation our "date" has been put on hold and I want this man to know how disappointed I am to know you are finally so close yet so far and I know we will meet soon...But know you are a great guy from our conversations and I look forward to meeting you and seeing exactly what you can handle..(private joke)....If there is someone you want to send a special message to feel free to do so on this thread....wicked frown...
During my time here on the this site I have met and talked to alot of great people and like you men have your "To do list" I know I personally have a "To see list". I have spend alot of time talking and getting to know one hobbyist and we were to meet tonight and due to an unavoidable situation our "date" has been put on hold and I want this man to know how disappointed I am to know you are finally so close yet so far and I know we will meet soon...But know you are a great guy from our conversations and I look forward to meeting you and seeing exactly what you can handle..(private joke)....If there is someone you want to send a special message to feel free to do so on this thread....wicked frown... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
You show alot of class Irish
Thank you....,,,
You show alot of class Irish Originally Posted by burkalini
I'm sure he is disappointed too, Riley. I would hate to miss out on an opportunity to meet you.
Now if you would just head out west!
Your the best IV!
still thinking about him and hoping I can figure something out...This is a very intriguing man and we have clicked very well and I am going to do my best to make this happen...will know in a couple hours....
awwe thats sweet of you IV! Lucky man, keep us updated as Im curious
you are a sweetheart, sexxxy !
that's why i love ya !
  • Doove
  • 07-21-2011, 07:19 PM
If there is someone you want to send a special message to feel free to do so on this thread....wicked frown... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
That's actually a pretty neat idea for a thread. I hope some people take you up on that - they could be interesting to read.
What an original and neat thread...
Thanks IV, that was sweet....sorry I couldn't make it tonight!!
You my sweet hobby sister are classy as well as HOT!!!

I want to thank all the awesome hooby sisters I have here for the commraderie we all have!!!!

Also thanks to my hobby husbands...I luv yall!
There has been several ladies over the last few years that have clicked with me just thru conversations and posts on boards.
Sometimes you get a feel for a persons personality by the way they act or what they say in a message and you just know that they are compatable to whom you are.
We joke about the little box we write in but the typed word can be a powerful thing and in some cases it can help a person and make them feel they have a friend even tho they have never met the person on the other end of the computer.
I have several friends in chat rooms and boards i have never met but consider a friend just like i do in real world and probably know them as well or better than some of my real friends but just be careful when trying to blend the two worlds together ..sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.
Some people try to make friends no matter where they are and it shows up in their personality be it written word or typed word and some people are just here to meet and set up appointments with providers and clients nothing more !
It only takes a few seconds to be nice to someone so why not do it and make a few friends along the way !
Great attitude IV and hope you get to meet your mystery man soon.
Thanks for all the sweet comments and we couldn't make it work this time but I am checking into fly to Dallas when he is there...I know there others who want to post a message to someone so please do so...
right back at you Dallas..we will met one day sister....
You my sweet hobby sister are classy as well as HOT!!!

I want to thank all the awesome hooby sisters I have here for the commraderie we all have!!!!

Also thanks to my hobby husbands...I luv yall! Originally Posted by DallasRain