URL / Website: http://www.perfectmassageks.com
City: Shawnee
State: Kansas
Address: 75th and I35 area
Activities: Good Massage and HE
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very cute Younger than normal..Very nice B's very cute figure.
Recommendation: No
Whenever you call and ask for a specific worker, they ALWAYS say she is there (and available).That way you come in. To counter that problem, when I call I ask “who is working today?” I then set up an appt with one I want. I call one hour before I will arrive so I tell them she should be available even if she has a customer before me. If I can’t come on time, I will call them. If she is not available, I will be very unhappy and won’t stay. They usually understand the very unhappy means everyone at the shop will hear about it. If I arrive and she is not available, I will make sure everyone hears my displeasure and I leave. If one comes after me to get me to stay, I ask if she will make it worth it for me. They usually assure me and the session is actually worth it (occasionally two pops). The next time I call, I tell them who I am and get the girl I ask for. Sometimes I switch to the one who came after me. She continues the extra quality of a session.