antifa bitch marries muslim - gets brutal lesson

http://www.msfanpage.link/antifa-dum...-wedding-gift/

her new husband rapes her and makes her unfriend her facebook friends. she's in jail.

This is leftism in a nutshell. This woman was in denial the whole time. She still kept believing this Turkish Muslim man believed in women’s rights because ‘he said he did’. No matter how many times he beat and raped her, she still ‘saw the silver lining in her activism’.

what a complete idiot. she deserves to get raped by a muslim. no sympathy from me.

she deserves to get raped by a muslim. no sympathy from me.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Thanks! This tells me all I ever need to know about you, as a human being!
Is this story real? Judging from the various ads and "news" headlines on the Site, it seems this has as much credibility as the latest Big Foot sighting.

If it is true, it definetally goes into the "you can't make this shit up" category.
Sorry to break it to you but it couldn't be less leftist.
Who maintains the old barbaric customs? Who tries to keep women locked up and for use as the husband sees fit?

Conservatives bud. Islamic conservatives.
Maintaining the status quo.

her new husband rapes her and makes her unfriend her facebook friends. she's in jail.

This is leftism in a nutshell. This woman was in denial the whole time. She still kept believing this Turkish Muslim man believed in women’s rights because ‘he said he did’. No matter how many times he beat and raped her, she still ‘saw the silver lining in her activism’. Another burst bubble for you.
Her behavior shows how much the same people are. That's the same thing women with Battered Woman Syndrome say all around the world.
How can you not know what that is at this point?

what a complete idiot. she deserves to get raped by a muslim. no sympathy from me. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Sorry to break it to you but it couldn't be less leftist.
Who maintains the old barbaric customs? Who tries to keep women locked up and for use as the husband sees fit?

Conservatives bud. Islamic conservatives.
Maintaining the status quo.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
so .. if Islamic conservatives as muslins are prone to radicalism and otherwise ultra orthodoxy then all conservatives are .. what? a problem??

we talked about that posting drunk stuff ... deep breaths ..

so .. if Islamic conservatives as muslins are prone to radicalism and otherwise ultra orthodoxy .....

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And the Liberals want "open borders" for ALL MUSLIMS!!!!?????
  • DSK
  • 05-09-2017, 06:06 AM
And the Liberals want "open borders" for ALL MUSLIMS!!!!????? Originally Posted by LexusLover
They haven't thought that through!
And the Liberals want "open borders" for ALL MUSLIMS!!!!????? Originally Posted by LexusLover
So that we can have the same problems as Europe ? Where German women walking by themselves have to fear the threat of a mob of muzzies attacking and raping them ? !
why do Islamic conservatives and American leftists have affinity?

1. they aren't white? most muslims are some shade of not-white. the white man oppresses

2. liberalism is a selfish ideology and being for an "under-dog" no matter the act of the underdog, makes the liberal feel good

3. cultural relativism. gays have rights here but that's because our culture says so. but we can't tell anyone else not to have slaves, kill gays, subjugate Christians or force their religion to the point of murder

4. they hate Christianity
Is this story real? Judging from the various ads and "news" headlines on the Site, it seems this has as much credibility as the latest Big Foot sighting.

If it is true, it definetally goes into the "you can't make this shit up" category. Originally Posted by Jackie S
the article provides a link to this woman's blog.

This is leftism in a nutshell. This woman was in denial the whole time. She still kept believing this Turkish Muslim man believed in women’s rights because ‘he said he did’. No matter how many times he beat and raped her, she still ‘saw the silver lining in her activism’.

what a complete idiot. she deserves to get raped by a muslim. no sympathy from me. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You are a sick POS to say someone deserves to be raped -how about if I said your mother deserved to be raped ?
Radical Islamist is more closer to conservatives than liberals. Radical Muslims ideology is they want a conservative form of their religion- they reject western ideas - very homophobic - they love to force their beliefs down your throats and are very degrading towards women- fits the republican ideology to a tee.
Radical Islamist is more closer to conservatives than liberals. Radical Muslims ideology is they want a conservative form of their religion- they reject western ideas - very homophobic - they love to force their beliefs down your throats and are very degrading towards women- fits the republican ideology to a tee. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
"...very degrading towards women-" Ya mean like Slick Willy the perjuring sexual predator and "Carlos Danger " for the dumbascraps, " seArgent shitburner " ?
"...very degrading towards women-" Ya mean like Slick Willy the perjuring sexual predator and "Carlos Danger " for the dumbascraps, " seArgent shitburner " ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
no, Luke actually means his every post to providers here! bahhaa which makes him both a low grade moron and a falsely modest hypocrite

I have a 37yo relative who is 8 months pregnant. Her baby daddy lies to her about his name, nationality, education, eveything. She wants to put him as the sole beneficary to her life insurance policy. Too many women are just too stupid.

Thanks! This tells me all I ever need to know about you, as a human being! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Thanks. This tells me all i need to know about you. Anyone remember about 4 years ago when a NYC islam woman went to Turkey sightseeing and didnt return? All over the news. Her husband and family were frantic. Turns out the guy in Turkey she hooked up with killed her.

If it is true, it definetally goes into the "you can't make this shit up" category. Originally Posted by Jackie S
They should have thrown in she works with "Drs without borders."
so .. if Islamic conservatives as muslins are prone to radicalism and otherwise ultra orthodoxy then all conservatives are .. what? a problem??

we talked about that posting drunk stuff ... deep breaths ..

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You wait until Munchie's 2am showing!