NFL HOFer Warren Sapp arrested for.....

.....you got it. Prostitution....solicitation. Yuuup.

As if the end of last night's Super Bowl wasn't enough excitement, Warren Sapp decided around 7am today in Phoenix to do a little celebrating of his own. Ouch....

Chances are this will not go well with his employers at NFL Network. Look for changes to be made there pronto.

Warren should have consulted with fellow talking head, Michael Irvin, as to what he'd do in case he was looking for a little strange while pulling an out-of-towner. I jest, of course.....Mike's days of cattin' around are behind him (right?)
What a coincidence. I was just reading that NBA analyst Greg Anthony appeared in court today to plead not guilty. For what? An $80.00 solicitation sting on BP in DC.
Naughty boys need love too.
See see....none of this shit would happen if they had p411!
I still need to get P411.
  • 02-02-2015, 02:44 PM
How are they getting caught? Don't assume these dudes are stupid, it could easily be one of us one day!
Hey Warren, was she tight or loose?

Allegations are that he got into an argument with two providers over money and that he assaulted them:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/02/warren...-a-prostitute/

Sounds as if he could have avoided the whole thing if he had held his temper in check and handled the situation differently.
Appropriate last name...
thathotnurse "Read it last night. It's kind of inappropriate to discuss on here though is it not? Wouldn't you want the community to respect your privacy if you ever got arrested?

I could be wrong. I guess I just really feel sorry for him"

This is a quote from the thread about the law professor.

Do we have different rules here or what?
thathotnurse "Read it last night. It's kind of inappropriate to discuss on here though is it not? Wouldn't you want the community to respect your privacy if you ever got arrested?

I could be wrong. I guess I just really feel sorry for him"

This is a quote from the thread about the law professor.

Do we have different rules here or what? Originally Posted by Trill Jackson
Celebrities, whether they like it or not, are public figures.
Amazing.....of all today's sports-related news and stories, neither the NFL Network nor ESPN has made mention of this yet. Hmmmmm.......

But, hey....I've gotten three different takes on both networks per their opinions on Katie Perry's halftime show. That's big news, right?

Woo hoo!
I still need to get P411. Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient
Yea or this could be you!

Allegations are that he got into an argument with two providers over money and that he assaulted them:

Sounds as if he could have avoided the whole thing if he had held his temper in check and handled the situation differently. Originally Posted by doublebogey49
Geez didn't he learn front the secret service?
In other words, they blackmailed him and he called their bluff. Which ended up not being a bluff.

Sounds as if he could have avoided the whole thing if he had held his temper in check and handled the situation differently. Originally Posted by doublebogey49
This should be in the alerts section!!!! Lol
He probably just "SACKED" one of the providers a little to hard!!! Lmfao