Big Name Republicans Who Support Hillary

Guys who use to work for Bush43 are supporting Hillary. It's going to be difficult for Trump to get to 270electoral college votes.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&OCID=DELLDHP
Guys who use to work for Bush43 are supporting Hillary. It's going to be difficult for Trump to get to 270electoral college votes.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&OCID=DELLDHP Originally Posted by flghtr65
Rino's on parade.

They all know what a reprehensible person Hillary Clinton is. They all know she is a money grubbing, lying, sexual predator enabling sack of shit.

The fact the still would endorse her says a lot about their character.
That's a desperation piece from the lamestream media if ever I saw one.
Even crying out for help down there at the end...

"Did we miss any? Please email me"

Fuckin' pussies.

Believe me. Nobody gives a shit what those "guys" have to say anyway.

Try a little harder.
Rev-e-nant Globalists with 0zombie cum dripping out of their assholes...

Next

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&OCID=DELLDHP Originally Posted by flghtr65
That's the only reason I'm voting for her, if I do vote now. She's the lesser of two evils. I would much rather have Bernie Sanders. He was my first choice. I'm really afraid now that we will have a repeat of government run by constituents for wall street, multi-national corporations, big bankers, and other special interest groups, and not a government run in the interests of the American people.
Sheeple.
maybe these donors just don't want to be audited or have osha show up

that's what liberals do...train the bureaucrats on conservatives

Obama did it to donors of Romney's

and of course lois lerner was used to silence conservative groups for several election cycles

the dims are actively trying to silence free speech any way they can

the district atty in Wisconsin made up novel theories to attack scott walker and his supporters

the Idaho u.s. atty threatened prosecutions for free speech just recently

Loretta lynch threatened to prosecute anyone talking about terror attacks in a way she might not approve

dim state atty generals are investigating the free speech of those who don't toe the line on the administrations climate change theories

the dim convention platform likewise has planks demanding prosecutions for holding alternative views and having the temerity to voice them

although the story of Galileo being forced to kneel before the pope of rome for his views that is held in popular lore is not exactly right, the analogy fits

the various federal government law enforcement groups are taught conservative groups or even ex-military members are the source of terror

dims try every way they can to criminalize opposing views, yeah and here it is, just like the Nazi's did

if that's not yet possible, they train the government union members on conservatives
Rino's on parade. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Not RINOs, but they are showing their true colors as Progressive Republicans. (democrat lite).

maybe these donors just don't want to be audited or have osha show up

that's what liberals do...train the bureaucrats on conservatives

Obama did it to donors of Romney's

and of course lois lerner was used to silence conservative groups for several election cycles

the dims are actively trying to silence free speech any way they can

the district atty in Wisconsin made up novel theories to attack scott walker and his supporters

the Idaho u.s. atty threatened prosecutions for free speech just recently

Loretta lynch threatened to prosecute anyone talking about terror attacks in a way she might not approve

dim state atty generals are investigating the free speech of those who don't toe the line on the administrations climate change theories

the dim convention platform likewise has planks demanding prosecutions for holding alternative views and having the temerity to voice them

although the story of Galileo being forced to kneel before the pope of rome for his views that is held in popular lore is not exactly right, the analogy fits

the various federal government law enforcement groups are taught conservative groups or even ex-military members are the source of terror

dims try every way they can to criminalize opposing views, yeah and here it is, just like the Nazi's did

if that's not yet possible, they train the government union members on conservatives Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
the organized militia that we currently have in a number of states is looked on as domestic terror group.

Henry Paulson, that should tell you something right there. He's all about the "New World Order". You can't read between the lines very well. You think this article reflects good on Clinton, it doesn't.

Jim
The MONSTER VOTE is coming out for TRUMP2016... fuckers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_r0RXiGZDM

Jesus, you were that dipshit AV monitor!
  • DSK
  • 07-02-2016, 10:09 PM
Jesus, you were that dipshit AV monitor! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Jesus had nothing to do with it you infidel
Rino's on parade.

They all know what a reprehensible person Hillary Clinton is. They all know she is a money grubbing, lying, sexual predator enabling sack of shit.

The fact the still would endorse her says a lot about their character. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Or their lack of character !