Obama: Bigger Warmonger than Bush

According to this article from the left-leaning website alter net.org, President Obama is a much bigger warmonger than even GW Bush. We are active militarily in 134 countries. Wow! Imagine what Obama would be like if he hadn't won the "Peace" prize.

http://www.alternet.org/investigatio...ies?page=0%2C1
According to this article from the left-leaning website alter net.org, President Obama is a much bigger warmonger than even GW Bush. We are active militarily in 134 countries. Wow! Imagine what Obama would be like if he hadn't won the "Peace" prize.

http://www.alternet.org/investigatio...ies?page=0%2C1 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
'

Hanoi COG, give us a call when on Obama's watch, the list of American deaths reaches 4500+ at a cost of nearly $1 trillion.

Otherwise STFU!
As of Nov 2013:

US soldiers who died in Afghanistan during Bush's administration: 581
US soldiers who died in Afghanistan during Obama's administration: 1662

STFU, BigKotex! You'll look smarter!

http://www.alternet.org/investigatio...ies?page=0%2C1 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Snort...
Snick.

How many war dead on american soil, Dipshit COG?
As of Nov 2013:

US soldiers who died in Afghanistan during Bush's administration: 581
US soldiers who died in Afghanistan during Obama's administration: 1662

STFU, BigKotex! You'll look smarter! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Turdy, is there a particular reason (other than an obvious attempt at deflection) that you failed to list the number of US soldiers who died in Iraq during Bush's administration as opposed to those who died in Iraq during Obama's administration?

Turdy's feeble attempt at deflection certainly didn't make him appear smarter, which even under the best of circumstances would prove to be an impossible task due to ignorance being a major component of Turdy's DNA.

While on the subject, there has never been an instance in the history of the universe that an ignorant Turdfly was made to look smarter. Even though there is an extremely low ceiling!

Turdy, shall I look up the actual Iraq casualty numbers for both Administrations? Or would you prefer to just go ahead and concede the obvious?

Since Turdy is far, far removed from being the sharpest knife in the drawer, the ignorant cocksucker may choose to compare the numbers.
  • CJ7
  • 01-17-2014, 11:09 AM
how many of those countries did we occupy before 2008 ?

according to my calculations, you got nothing.
Hmmm . . . Nobody read the article. Interesting. But they will support Obama, regardless of the facts.
Hmmm . . . Nobody read the article. Interesting. But they will support Obama, regardless of the facts. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
They are to busy, sucking Odickboy.
Hmmm . . . Nobody read the article. Interesting. But they will support Obama, regardless of the facts. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I read it and the comments, too... God Damn, no wonder we are going broke.
They are to busy, sucking Odickboy. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Let me guess... You won the all-retard oratory contest!
They are to busy, sucking Odickboy. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Let me guess... You won the all-retard oratory contest! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He is still, and will always be, Hanoi COG's ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY!
Anyone remember this quote? "I would not support any military action against any nation that is not a real, direct, imminent threat to the US." Then he orders actions against Lybia, Nepal, ect.

Another thing that puckers my ass is that he takes credit for the Iraq troop withdraw. The only thing he did was happen to be in office when it happened. In reality the date for the withdraw was all ready planned and signed by Bush in 2008. Funny that the bad things are the last guy's fault, while the good things he takes credit for.
Nepal?

I think you're drinking too much of the corn you're growing, bubba.
how many of those countries did we occupy before 2008 ?

according to my calculations, you got nothing. Originally Posted by CJ7
How many countries have we attacked (by drone, aircraft, special ops, ships) since 2009 (when Obama took office)?

Pakistan (drone and special ops)
Yemen (drone)
Libya (aircraft)
Iraq (troops, aircraft, and drones)
Sudan (drones)
Somalia (special ops)