Another India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan, Syria, Greece, Yemen, Turkey thread ...

• CJ7
  • 01-17-2014, 01:02 PM
January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.
June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.
October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of “Bali Bombings.” No fatalities.
February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.
May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.
July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.
December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.
March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name “David Foy.” This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what’s considered American soil.)
September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.
January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.
March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.
July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.
September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

Fox forgot to remind everyone about the above, and how they could have been prevented ... Where the hell was Obushma, on vacation at the ranch in Crawford?
  • CJ7
  • 01-17-2014, 01:09 PM
lets hear it for the crickets ... chirp chirp
Scandal! Impeach!
  • CJ7
  • 01-17-2014, 02:31 PM
99 killed at 13 US Embassy bombings on a Republican Presidents watch .. apparently the right wing DOESN'T FUCKING CARE !!!
99 killed at 13 US Embassy bombings on a Republican Presidents watch .. apparently the right wing DOESN'T FUCKING CARE !!! Originally Posted by CJ7
They're not really Americans, you know. They hate America and are intent on destroying America with un-American shit....
Ok, fuckheads. I don't have time to fact-check this stuff yet so I will take it at face value for now. As usual, it's an unattributed cut and paste job by CBJ7 who never does his own research or offers an original thought of his own.

But let's see - in 10 out of 13 incidents, no Americans were killed. That means our diplomatic security measures worked. So why are they included in the list at all? To make it look like there were 13 failures on Bush's watch (instead of 3 at most)? This is the type of bullshit you libtards try to sneak past us all the time. The only thing you prove is that you can't be trusted with the facts.

The 3 remaining incidents were in Riyadh (2003), Karachi (2006), and Sanaa (2008). You provide no details on whether or how our diplomatic compounds were breached. In two cases, car or truck bombs were detonated. In Sanaa you say it involved "terrorists dressed as military officials". Prior to the incidents, I doubt if requests for security upgrades were ignored as they were for Benghazi.

And you left out the MOST IMPORTANT DETAIL - did anyone in the US government try to mislead the American people into thinking ANY of the incidents were NOT terrorist attacks? Duh...
  • CJ7
  • 01-17-2014, 04:01 PM
Ok, fuckheads. I don't have time to fact-check this stuff yet so I will take it at face value for now. Let's see - in 10 out of 13 incidents, no Americans were killed. That means our diplomatic security measures worked. So why are they included in the list at all? To make it look like there were 13 failures on Bush's watch (instead of 3 at most)? This is the type of bullshit you libtards try to sneak past us all the time. The only thing you prove is that you can't be trusted with the facts.

The 3 remaining incidents were in Riyadh (2003), Karachi (2006), and Sanaa (2008). You provide no details on whether or how our diplomatic compounds were breached. In two cases, car or truck bombs were detonated. In Sanaa you say it involved "terrorists dressed as military officials". Prior to the incidents, I doubt if requests for security upgrades were ignored as they were for Benghazi.

And you left out another extremely important detail - did anyone in the US government try to mislead the American people into thinking ANY of the incidents you listed were NOT terrorist attacks? Duh... Originally Posted by lustylad

STFU IBJr ... you got nothing, same as always.

and BTW, trying to communicate with you lowers my standards ... you and your daddy IB are sharing the same amount of my attention from this point forward ...
Ok, fuckheads. I don't have time to fact-check this stuff yet so I will take it at face value for now. As usual, it's an unattributed cut and paste job by CBJ7 who never does his own research or offers an original thought of his own.

But let's see - in 10 out of 13 incidents, no Americans were killed. That means our diplomatic security measures worked. So why are they included in the list at all? To make it look like there were 13 failures on Bush's watch (instead of 3 at most)? This is the type of bullshit you libtards try to sneak past us all the time. The only thing you prove is that you can't be trusted with the facts.

And you left out another extremely important detail - did anyone in the US government try to mislead the American people into thinking ANY of the incidents were NOT terrorist attacks? Duh... Originally Posted by lustylad
You are a Kool aid drinking party line parrot, LL. There were a lot more than 13 failures on Bush's watch. And thousands of dead Americans. Here in the USA, from Mother Nature and motherfuckers.

In your short time here you have consistently defended W.

Why?
STFU IBJr ... you got nothing, same as always.

and BTW, trying to communicate with you lowers my standards ... you and your daddy IB are sharing the same amount of my attention from this point forward ... Originally Posted by CJ7

Wham! Did I just hear the referee slam his hand down on the mat? You got pinned again, CBJ7. I know you're ready to give it up when you blather out "you got nothing". Always a sure sign you know you lost again.
Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge. Eh, LL?
For those who didn't see where CBJ7's ignorant assertions (which he was dumb enough to post twice) were thoroughly repudiated in the other thread:

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.
No U.S. personnel were injured or killed. The five who were killed were embassy security who died defending the perimeter outside the embassy wall.
June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al Qaeda attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.
This attack happened outside the walls of the consulate, and there were no Americans injured. Defenders died providing security.
October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.
A comparatively small bomb detonated outside the U.S. consulate in Denpasar (not Bali) caused minor injuries to one person (not an American) and property damage was minimal.
February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed. Two Pakistani policemen were killed in a shooting outside the consulate, and there were no Americans injured. Defenders died providing security.
May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.
READ THIS ONE CLOSELY, CBJ7: The attack came one day after the U.S. Embassy announced it would close temporarily over concerns of rising terror threats. Although the Saudi official confirmed two dead and another 87 wounded Saturday. . . No U.S. government officials live in the compound, which lies about three miles from the U.S. Embassy in western Riyadh.
July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people. Two Uzbek policemen were killed outside the embassies of both the Israel and the United States. US and Israeli officials and staff members suffered no injuries. Defenders died providing security.
December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed. No Americans died. A defender died providing security.
March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.) David Foy was killed by a car bomb, specifically aimed at him, in a parking not located outside – not inside – the embassy’s walls.
September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded. No Americans were killed or injured, and all of the casualties were injured or killed outside the embassy walls. Defenders died providing security.
January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities. Early one morning a grenade was launched into an empty embassy building, there were no killed or injured.
March 18, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two. Yemen reported only injuries with no deaths. No Americans were injured or killed.
July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed. Three Turkish National Police officers were killed defending the embassy. Defenders died providing security. All Americans inside remained safe.
September 17, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had beenmarried for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months. Six attackers, six Yemeni police, and seven civilians were killed outside the embassy walls. Defenders died providing security. Absolutely zero Americans were killed or injured in the attack.

Fox forgot to remind everyone about the above, and how they could have been prevented ... Where the hell was Obushma, on vacation at the ranch in Crawford?FOX didn't forget anything, CBJ7, and again, no American ambassadors died while Bush was president, CBJ7, and Bush never lied about what happened to deflect responsibility like your POS POTUS, CBJ7. BTW, CBJ7, those were RPG's, AK47's and mortars in Benghazi; not *crickets* ... or phony videos. Originally Posted by CJ7
June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.
October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of “Bali Bombings.” No fatalities.
February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.
May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.
July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.
December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.
March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name “David Foy.” This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what’s considered American soil.)
September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.
January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.
March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.
July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.
September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

Fox forgot to remind everyone about the above, and how they could have been prevented ... Where the hell was Obushma, on vacation at the ranch in Crawford? Originally Posted by CJ7
plagiarizers suck... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-ce...b_3246847.html

Do you think she voted for Oboytoy? ... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...ef=mostpopular
CBJ7 is taking the tried and true leftist . . . oops, excuse me, "independent" position that since Republican presidents were allowed to let Americans die overseas, we have to let Obama allow Americans die overseas without caring or doing anything to assist them. And if the Republicans lied about the cause, or failed to respond, we must let Obama lie about it, and fail to respond. It's only fair. I'm sure the families understand.

Makes sense, at least to Obamatons.
plagiarizers suck... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-ce...b_3246847.html

Do you think she voted for Oboytoy? ... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...ef=mostpopular Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Plagiarizers?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
For those who didn't see where CBJ7's ignorant assertions (which he was dumb enough to post twice) were thoroughly repudiated in the other thread:
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

See what a little bit of fact-checking can do, CBJ7? Earlier in this thread I took your plagiarized info at face value and still winnowed the 13 incidents down to 3 where Americans were supposedly killed and the attacks were supposedly comparable to Benghazi... Now we can eliminate the remaining 3 - no Americans were killed at Sanaa, the Riyadh attack was at a residential housing complex, and the Karachi bombing was in a parking lot outside the consulate.

So you went from 13 allegedly comparable incidents down to zero.

What were you blathering to me earlier about "you got nothing"?

Maybe the next time you are tempted to plagiarize a story, you might consider covering your sad and sorry ass by prefacing with something like "According to a HuffPost story that I haven't taken the time to fact-check yet..."

Naahh... you enjoy having your sore little tranny ass handed to you, dontcha? Why bother to cover it?