New Jersey is least solvent state...

This is hardly Chris Christie's fault, but it will do far worse damage to him in 2016 than the stupid traffic jam non-scandal:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ate-In-The-U-S

New Jersey has been a high-tax, high-cost of living, basket case for decades. Not only before Christie, but also before Corzine, as well.

It is bloated with public employee unions and red-tape. Nothing gets done, everybody gets paid and lives off the skim.

You know you are a mess when even New Yorkers laugh at you.

But Christie has had one full term. That should have been enough to get NJ out of last place.

That probably explains his popularity, though. Despite his abrasive personality, he hasn't done enough cost-cutting and tax-hiking to piss any one off. In other words, he isn't really rocking the boat, so most folks still like him.
Still the leader of the GOP pack....at least for now.

http://swampland.time.com/2014/01/15...jams-christie/
He's "electable".
wanna bet again, Dipshit COG?

BTW -- you can't even pump your own gas in Jersey. But anybody can pump your ass in Salina, whiny!
I don't want Christie as President, but the Republicans will nominate him because he is "electable". Just like Romney and McCain were "electable". But now after Bridgegate, some Republicans are worried that Christie might not be "electable, and guess who they are talking about . . .JEB BUSH! Yes, ole Jeb might be "electable", too.

As long as the only thing Republicans care about is electability, they will never win a national election. That is why I put "electable" in quotes.

Hillary does not need to campaign. The Republicans will guarantee she will win.
  • BJerk
  • 01-17-2014, 09:21 PM
I don't want Christie as President, but the Republicans will nominate him because he is "electable". Just like Romney and McCain were "electable". But now after Bridgegate, some Republicans are worried that Christie might not be "electable, and guess who they are talking about . . .JEB BUSH! Yes, ole Jeb might be "electable", too.

As long as the only thing Republicans care about is electability, they will never win a national election. That is why I put "electable" in quotes.

Hillary does not need to campaign. The Republicans will guarantee she will win. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'm all for that, old guy.
Well, BJesus, I predict you will get your wish. And America, as we knew her, will cease to exist.
And you'll still be taking meat in the seat, Whiny!
  • BJerk
  • 01-18-2014, 09:10 AM
Well, BJesus, I predict you will get your wish. And America, as we knew her, will cease to exist. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That is the point, old jerk.
I wonder how many Ambassadors will have to die on Christie's watch before his ratings are affected.
Is they a multiple choice question?
That is the point, old jerk. Originally Posted by BJerk
You really prefer a totalitarian police state, BJesus?
I escaped from NJ in the 80's for the reasons you mentioned..The state is a Joke. Christie is the best thing to happen to NJ since the 50's..Unions and lawyers are killing the state.
People who will work are fleeing, but the leaches stay and Bitch...
I love Texas. We have to stay Red or we're dead..
And America, as we knew her, will cease to exist. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
exactly how will America cease to exist with the election outcome?
You really prefer a totalitarian police state Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
exactly how will America cease to exist with the election outcome? Originally Posted by JCM800
Ignore Hanoi COG! He continues to spew his Anti-America bullshit about this country turning into a fascist or a totalitarian state. Or whatever his flavor of the day happens to be! When he is bored and has nothing meaningful to add, it serves as his fallback option. He loves to bitch and moan about everyone and everything, yet offers nothing meaningful to improve the political landscape in America.

Hanoi COG is a cowardly, anti-American DIPSHIT whose only hope is that America will fail! And he doesn't particularly care which Administration is in office. He will bitch and moan about all of them. America's failure is the only thing on his radar screen.

Fuck him and his fellow DIPSHIT's. This country would be much better served if COG only serviced the male customers visiting his reserved stall, located inside the Salina Bus Station men's restroom. When he is not busy servicing the Salina passengers, he should learn to keep his mouth shut!

I feel so much better now!!!!!!!!!!