Russian Bombers Enter US Airspace Twice

This is Putin's July 4th greeting to President Obama. Apparently Medvedev didn't pass along Obama's message that he will be more "flexible" in his second term. Nothing to worry about, is there?

http://freebeacon.com/putins-july-4th-message/

Oh no! It's starting again. Damn Ruskies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ynY5NvYsZY
I love Slim Pickens! I met him and got his autograph years ago when he was in my hometown for a movie premiere. Real nice guy.

But I digress. What do you think the Russians are up to?
I honestly have no idea. The Russians just seem to enjoy doing evil for it's own sake. They don't seem to need a reason. Maybe, they just do it out of habit.
They have been doing this for years, as do we. It is a game to see what the other guy's response will be. Of course it is getting coverage at this time for several reasons, Putin being re-elected, and our elections being two of them.
Not to worry! I will see to it that we give this the attention it deserves.

Next!!!!!
run to the king the sky is falling. slow news day old fart?
TU-95 is a propeller driven aircraft. an obsolete one at that. it wouldn't get very far in any defense network.
TU-95 is a propeller driven aircraft. an obsolete one at that. it wouldn't get very far in any defense network. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Four words, dude: air-launched cruise missiles.
They are testing Obama's resolve/weakness; how far they can push him..........the russians probably have entered our waters with their tactical subs as well..............they have likley funded smuggling operations across our southern boarders. They are probably helping Iran bring Hezbolla agents (sleepers) into the US, should Israel strike Iran.

Like Commrade Obama said, "tell Commrade Putin to wait, until I get my 2nd term" my hands are tied right now because of the upcoming election........
They are testing Obama's resolve/weakness; how far they can push him..........the russians probably have entered our waters with their tactical subs as well..............they have likley funded smuggling operations across our southern boarders. They are probably helping Iran bring Hezbolla agents (sleepers) into the US, should Israel strike Iran.

Like Obama said, "tell Putin to wait, until I get my 2nd term" my hands are tied right now because of the upcoming election........ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I think you're probably right about Russia's likely connection to Iranian sleeper cells in Amercia. Russia and Iran are currently propping up the Assad regime in Syria. Syria works as a proxy for both Iran and Russia in the middle east. It's reasonable to think that this natural alliance between Iran and Russia would include assisting Hezbollah activities in America.

American military intervention in Syria could easlily turn into a proxy war with Russia and Iran with a potential for escalation.
American military intervention in Syria could easlily turn into a proxy war with Russia and Iran with a potential for escalation. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Damn Bloehard, don't talk about Syria becoming involved in wars. SOF is just like you. He is scared of his own shadow!

It is my understanding that the StupidOldFart is seriously considering taking me up on my kind and generous offer to buy him a one way ticket to Damascus. If you start talking about potential wars that Syria might become involved in, SOF will do an about face and resort to his usual cut and run routine!

Damn loud mouths!
We won't engage in Syria; Comrade Putin has already told Comrade Obama to stay out, and he will obey.
We won't engage in Syria; Comrade Putin has already told Comrade Obama to stay out, and he will obey. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Putin should know that tactic won't work. Comrade OBL tried to tell President Obama to stay out of his business (hoping Obama would continue GW's hands off policy) and now OBL is sleeping with the fishes!

Thank you Mr. President for taking care of OBL, once and for all! Job well done!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXXGep9RB34

The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!