Who can post where?

• Chloe
  • 04-08-2010, 12:02 AM
I have a pretty good idea who can post where but there are a few I question. As a woman provider am I allowed to post in the strip club section? The ISO/Alert section?

I know better than to post in the independent or agency review section and I know the men can not post in the womens alert section. I just want to know ahead of time before you waste your time with edits. They all have explinations but are not all specific.

Thank you
you can post anywhere you like that can be considered Co-ed,all except the review forum, as long as it is not an ad or can be construed as an ad... i hope that answers your question... You have an interesting question especially seeing that you have also qualified yourself as a hobbiest as well...
Chloe, as usual, you have raised some interesting questions. The general rule of thumb is that a provider can post in all the forums that she has access to except the review forums.

I will try to get some clarification about the Strip Club forum.
  • cnym
  • 04-08-2010, 09:33 AM
You have an interesting question especially seeing that you have also qualified yourself as a hobbiest as well... Originally Posted by Docdave
This is very interesting indeed. If Chloe is also a "hobbiest", and she has hobbied in the past, I did not understand of why she was not allowed to post a review as a hobbiest. Maybe this question should be requested from the Owners of eccie.
Chloe is a better strip club hobbyist than I am.
As a woman provider am I allowed to post in the strip club section? Originally Posted by Chloe
It appears that you can start or reply to a non-review thread in the Strip Club forum.
YES Thanks jack. Can't wait to read Chloe's posts.
  • GP
  • 04-09-2010, 05:22 PM
That is why I started the thread about the Strip Club in Co-ed. Was not sure Chloe would be able to respond if I did it in the SC forum.
Only problem I see is Non-review thread. I had a thread in strip club, now in coed. Was before it was ok to have thread that was not a review. Now you can have thread that was not started as review. mmmmm ok use the new thread and not the review button. And provider that is into it can start and or reply. mmmmm I like it.