The pics says it all....

• GP
  • 07-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Please see the pic and explain why the latest upgrade seems like a downgrade.
I don't have the answer to this technical question except to observe that the "Provider ShowCase" and "Chat" features are back on.
  • GP
  • 07-07-2010, 02:28 PM
The showcase is ok, the chat feature as far as I am concerned is useless. Could you perhaps ask in your top secret dungeon lair where all the other mods and admins hang out?
  • GP
  • 07-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Maybe KohanaKoa could look into it with his recently promised increased activity levels in the Upstate NY section. [Yes that was meant to be snarky, in a fun and loving way]
Maybe KohanaKoa could look into it with his recently promised increased activity levels in the Upstate NY section. [Yes that was meant to be snarky, in a fun and loving way] Originally Posted by GP

LOL, nice GP! I have inquired with some of our more technical savvy staff to see if they can provide us a response on this. I will let you know once I get a response.
  • GP
  • 07-11-2010, 01:34 PM
Thanks KohanaKoa, much appreciated!

BTW- since I have absolutely no idea how to pronounce your name, is there some shorter version that would not offend you that would be easier to say or type? Maybe KK?
Thanks KohanaKoa, much appreciated!

BTW- since I have absolutely no idea how to pronounce your name, is there some shorter version that would not offend you that would be easier to say or type? Maybe KK? Originally Posted by GP
GP, still waiting for a reply. Please feel free to simply use Koa or KK.
I have received some information regarding this issue. It has been noticed and we are actively trying to track down the bug that causes it. More info as it becomes available.

Koa
Guys might want to read and post any related issues to slow page loading here http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=73308

thanks