Question??

under my where my avatar would be it lists only one review.. I gave a review in the spa/mp section that I earned premium credit for also.....should this say 2? Thx
The review count is automated, so it is unclear why it is not 2.

With your 2 approved reviews, you should have 12 weeks of Premium Access credit, starting on the day of your first review, 5/17/2010. You can check how much time you have remaining on your Premium Access by clicking on the Paid Subscriptions link inside your UserCP (UserCP ‣ Paid Subscriptions ‣ Expiry Date)
woild it re set itself if I let my PA expire before I wrote my 2nd review and earned PA again... Says in paid subscriptions I have 6 weeks.. I just want it to read 2 like I think it should so I can see an Elite girl..hard for us newbies to establish friendships!!
woild it re set itself if I let my PA expire before I wrote my 2nd review and earned PA again Originally Posted by Eager2pleazer
I don't think so.

Says in paid subscriptions I have 6 weeks. Originally Posted by Eager2pleazer
It appears that you did receive the correct amount of PA credit.

I just want it to read 2 like I think it should so I can see an Elite girl..hard for us newbies to establish friendships!! Originally Posted by Eager2pleazer
I will ask Admin whether your review count can be corrected.
thanks jack! I appreciate the help.
Your review count has been corrected.
thanks again!