Pharoah's girls

I wonder what all the girls from Pharoah's are doing now?
I wonder what all the girls from Pharoah's are doing now? Originally Posted by Ranger Dog
Collecting unemployment and waiting for stimulus check!
A couple are regular visitors.....
The bartenders were hotter than the pole climbers.

But that's usually true in every strip club.

Maybe Shelly/Michelle is finally putting out.

But I doubt it.
A couple are regular visitors..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Would you mind sharing with me which ones they are? Can PM me if you want. I really miss that place.
A couple are regular visitors..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
You're talking about what's her name and the one with the ink?
I have always had good luck there in the back room. Nothing illegal, but they get the job the done with the grind. I would love to be able to book a private lap dance if anyone has any contact info. Feel free to PM me.
Eaton Koxxx is back.
Did she work at Pharoahs?
No but have a feeling if hittingcoach asked Eve nice she may give him a lap dance and more.

Christy that tall slim hot ex stripper who used to go by Jessica from West Seneca years ago also comes to mind. She gave a great lap dance and more and still posted on EB still using the same phone # from years ago in her many reviews here. Not sure if she is still in play due to covid though.
Christy that tall slim hot ex stripper who used to go by Jessica from West Seneca years ago also comes to mind. She gave a great lap dance and more and still posted on EB still using the same phone # from years ago in her many reviews here. Not sure if she is still in play due to covid though. Originally Posted by Zollner

She asked me if I wanted a blow job and a massage a few days ago. That may be the extent of her menu but I can't swear to it.
She asked me if I wanted a blow job and a massage a few days ago. That may be the extent of her menu but I can't swear to it. Originally Posted by jokacz
She gonna make you wear a mask?
She gonna make you wear a mask? Originally Posted by Zollner

I didn't reply to her. All I wanted was a haircut, she wanted to do a package deal.
I didn't reply to her. All I wanted was a haircut, she wanted to do a package deal. Originally Posted by jokacz
She's doing haircuts now? How much? Always had a good time with her.
He may have his delusions mixed up.....