Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.facebook.com/foxys585/
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: 440 Scottsville Mumford Rd
Hair Length and Color: Brunette past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Maybe 5'0'' with a tight body and a nice round ass. Several tattoos and piercings. Very attractive.
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice.
thanks for the report

your 1st post I was hoping a F** at mirage lol
AAAAANNNNDDDD....phone goes...Boom. And she prolly goes...Poof...

There's no real name and no real phone number so it's impossible to contact her. The phone number listed is just for the strip club.
There's no real name and no real phone number so it's impossible to contact her. The phone number listed is just for the strip club. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
mmmmm just like most Stripper Report

so blame me please and thank you
Where do I post?
in that thread I gave him 2 or was it 3 options here being one. And WHY

ya the club was closed so think of it as takeout
hope club reopens and she returns is all
hay op,

did she have a ad up anywhere ? if so post it

If ran into or testing with her. She not ok with report.review. Well thanks for the report Sir

to others
I have no idea how, But . JONBALLS seems to been into most strippers without ever going to the club. LOL Sees them on the street n asks are you a stripper or whore. pm the banned JONBALLS and ask him for name n number

I hope the Op get PA
Wow. That sounds like a whole lotta fun.
Thanks for sharing. Just wish there was more info you could share!
Wow. That sounds like a whole lotta fun.
Thanks for sharing. Just wish there was more info you could share! Originally Posted by Space Ace
Just call the number listed which is her employer. Ask them about a stripper whose name begins with "L" that you saw a review on for activities outside the club. Maybe they will put you in touch.

What could possibly go wrong?
LOL
NICE........next time the COVID rolls around, I am headed too the strip clubs too get some names and numbers........you know, so I can help these poor girls out.........being the kind humanitarian that I am. LOL