Newly Proposed Law in Colorado. What do you think?

Would you change your behavior if this law was introduced in Texas?

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7481335.html

http://coloradoindependent.com/80446...sses-committee

The committee focused some questioning on the amount of the fine, and ultimately settled on allowing judges to set fines between $5,000 and $10,000. Shaffer was reluctant to go lower than that.

“I don’t want to give courts so much latitude that they don’t hammer these guys,” he said.

The amount of the fine is already a topic being discussed online, lending support to the idea that it is an effective deterrent. Klein wrote in an email after the hearing, “It’s clear the proposed fine is already having an impact based upon the chatter in the pimp chat rooms and the feedback that Johns will not offend with this type of a consequence.”
http://www.therepublic.com/view/stor...ution-Schools/

Texas lawmakers are considering a similar proposal this year.
Two police vice squad officers testified that higher fines were needed to fund any serious attempt to reduce demand.
Glad the only prostitute I know is ME! I'm guessing they're already after my clients! In Colorado, DC, CA, GA, MI, NJ, TX, etc...

That said, I know what kind of brilliance goes on in statehouses across our fine, patriotic land. About the same level of brilliance as you'll find in some of these "bash the hooker" threads. So please factor that into your thinking...
  • Vyt
  • 03-22-2011, 05:21 PM
He said a major goal of his bill is to increase fines so that cash-strapped municipal police forces have an incentive to go after johns and send them to treatment.
ding ding ding ding ding
I think it might deter the middle price range players(like $150-$350) but it won't stop the guys that see streetwalkers and the guys that see HDHs.

The guys that see SWs are already playing a high stakes game of chance and the idea of getting heavily fined if they are caught would probably just make their dick harder.

The guys that can afford to see HDHs are probably discreet enough to think they can reasonably avoid getting caught plus they are probably in a better position to pay the fine if they do get caught.

So maybe it would lead to a smaller pool of girls being available in the $150-350 range because of market pressure?

What would "treatment" for the guys be anyway?
I think it might deter the middle price range players(like $150-$350) but it won't stop the guys that see streetwalkers and the guys that see HDHs.

You talk like you know for sure. I wonder who appointed you to speak for the guys who pay for HDH's or SW's?

The guys that see SWs are already playing a high stakes game of chance and the idea of getting heavily fined if they are caught would probably just make their dick harder.

How would you know? Do you have a dick?

Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
sixx
Where the fuck did you go to school that words like "maybe", "might" and "perhaps" convey not only that I'm speaking for other people but that I'm doing it with such certainty?

Is it at all possible for you and whispers to refrain from dissecting every word of every post that any girl here makes? Do you have a life outside of P4P and the internet? OF COURSE NOT.

It's a topic put up for discussion in CO-ED boy genius so as much as it drives you insane I will put my .02 in if I damn well please or until a mod(hint- that's not you) stops me.

I have breasts and a lovely vagina and I'm still twice the man you've ever proven yourself to be...

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Where the fuck did you go to school that words like "maybe", "might" and "perhaps" convey not only that I'm speaking for other people but that I'm doing it with such certainty?

Is it at all possible for you and whispers to refrain from dissecting every word of every post that any girl here makes? Do you have a life outside of P4P and the internet? OF COURSE NOT.

It's a topic put up for discussion in CO-ED boy genius so as much as it drives you insane I will put my .02 in if I damn well please or until a mod(hint- that's not you) stops me. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
YOU GO GIRL!

I guess the guvvmint checks came in yesterday. The pack is back on track!

You sure did sound certain with the first part of your statement. Read it over.... I quoted it.

Is it at all possible for you and whispers to refrain from dissecting every word of every post that any girl here makes?

There are several posts that I don't comment on. Just don't try and speak for hobbyists when you have no clue.

Do you have a life outside of P4P and the internet? OF COURSE NOT.

Sure I do. I work like everyone else and have a social life. Do you have a life outside of waiting for your next sugar daddy or all lonely in some hotel room? Any luck on those dating sites?

It's a topic put up for discussion in CO-ED boy genius so as much as it drives you insane I will put my .02 in if I damn well please or until a mod(hint- that's not you) stops me. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
I don't care that I'm not a mod. Funny how you think that is a shot. If I wanted to continue to be one, I would not have resigned. I had better things to do than to deal with tards like you....

Anyway, sorry Elephant. I won't comment on this thread again....

sixx
  • Vyt
  • 03-22-2011, 06:10 PM
Anyway, sorry Elephant. I won't comment on this thread again.... Originally Posted by sixxbach
Feel free to... as long as it's on topic and free of the slurs guilty by multiple parties above.

Maybe they could make posting in this thread the school in question...
-crickets-
WELL EXCUSE ME!

God knows I don't want to cross any lines here!

Of course, if they passed a law like this proposal in Texas, I wouldn't be too worried. I'm still waiting to see folks hauled in for texting while driving.
I've never seen such a fat guy run so fast...

I don't care that I'm not a mod. Funny how you think that is a shot. If I wanted to continue to be one, I would not have resigned. I had better things to do than to deal with tards like you....

Anyway, sorry Elephant. I won't comment on this thread again....

sixx
Originally Posted by sixxbach
  • Vyt
  • 03-22-2011, 06:29 PM
If this thread can't veer back on tracks, it will be closed.

Vyt
Fat guy who can in fact run
Hannah, your posts are not welcome in my threads unless you finally agree to punch my nutsack... Btw, when are you gonna visit Austin so I can pound that sweet pussy from the back?
What would "treatment" for the guys be anyway? Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Probably having x-hookers berate you infront of other Johns.