Reasons you shouldn't give phone numbers as you means of reference

If you are a hobbyist i have seen, which would be rare on this site, as my rates are higher than most on this site are willing to pay....
There are many reasons i ask that you email only.
Why?
If a women calls my phone, asks is this is bella, how do i know its not a vice detective attempting to set me up?
Or better yet, your wife? That hacked into your pms/emails?

I am a email only provider, this is a courtesy to you and to me.
Hookers, texting my phone number at 1:45am asking for a reference is totally unacceptable. I have no idea who she is ... or why some guy would give my number to her. If she's credible. And do you really want me giving your info out to just anyone who text me? Without me checking them out.

What if i started texting your phones at dinner time while your sitting down to eat with your family? Or at 1:45 am

Be smart guys.

It's carelessness like this that gets people busted by LE and or their WIVES.

Isabella Kruz
***email or pm only as I like to be very careful instead of careless.
  • cabot
  • 10-03-2014, 12:34 PM
Isabella,

It's interesting to hear your perspective, and certainly you can choose to have an 'email only' policy. That is completely within your prerogative.

However, I am not sure that the logic holds that it is any safer than a 'text or phone only' policy. It appears that you are conflating YOUR convenience with OUR safety.

You asked: If a women calls my phone, asks is this is bella, how do i know its not a vice detective attempting to set me up?
Or better yet, your wife? That hacked into your pms/emails?

My question - how does an email allow you to determine who is emailing any better than a phone call or text? Wives/detectives who have hacked my emails in order to get your phone #, will by definition have access to my emails.

You asked: And do you really want me giving your info out to just anyone who text me?

My question - why give that info out to 'just anyone' who emails you? As you said, it could be hacked also. Or the provider who contacted you could be compromised. Once again - it's up to me to protect my personal info, and your policy of responding only via email has neither a positive or negative impact on my safety.

Finally, you asked: What if i started texting your phones at dinner time while your sitting down to eat with your family? Or at 1:45 am

LOL, welcome to the hobby world. Guys will tell you uncountable number of instances where random providers will text/call - often with 'wats up', or 'I'm available now, sweetie, I'm running a special', and so forth. So bottom line - guys need to have hobby phones because we have far more at risk than a provider, who can expect to be receiving calls from men looking for sex.

So - I agree, it would be easier for you if guys simply emailed you and never called your phones. Especially guys who post on a site like 'this site.' However, that doesn't mean that it makes it any less safe for a hobbyist with a hobby phone to fire off a text.

It DOES, however, mean that they can't follow simple directions on a website.
Never underestimate the stupidity of dudes when pussy is involved. PM always. Having had a douchebag already use my handle in a text to smear me, I've learned from both sides that a PM first contact is always the safe play.
If you are a hobbyist i have seen, which would be rare on this site, as my rates are higher than most on this site are willing to pay.... Originally Posted by Isabella Kruz
Now, that just hurts.
PMs help me establish who is or is not a genuine hobbyist simply because after I read his PM I can then go check out his hobbying presence on that site or any others he shared his handle for with me.
And more than once I have been "Yahooed" by someone claiming to be a known hobbyist when in fact he was not that person.

As for phone numbers, I don't call other ladies and I prefer they don't call me unless we have a friendship outside of the boards. ( not a lot of that happening) I do receive a few phone numbers as a way of providing a reference contact but I still prefer an online exchange and do not contact ladies by phone.

Also, I don't answer numbers I don't know on that phone and I imagine a lot of other security conscious ladies are the same.
PMs help me establish who is or is not a genuine hobbyist simply because after I read his PM I can then go check out his hobbying presence on that site or any others he shared his handle for with me.
. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I'll PM you soon... love to have you pre screen me before I make my inevitable trip to the burgh.

I'd hate to get all the way down there and have to go fuck myself....

Liking your style Sexymaid....
  • cabot
  • 10-03-2014, 10:24 PM
I understand the benefit of a PM. However - her first line says 'email only.'

(At the bottom, she mentioned 'email or PM.) My sense is that email is not really any more secure than a phone or text contact. Do other people disagree?
Now, that just hurts. Originally Posted by Gates123
Naw that's just the truth, but I guess sometimes the truth hurts. She didn't say "can't" pay, she said "willing" to and I think its damn accurate and willingly lump myself into that category. Mandy is outside of the range of what I am willing to spend for an hour of debauchery unless there is something about the ho that I just absolutely gotta have and I haven't found anything I gotta have to make me crack my threshold of $350 yet. For me as the price goes up the I gotta have it has to go up with it or I'll go find a B&G
I understand the benefit of a PM. However - her first line says 'email only.' (At the bottom, she mentioned 'email or PM.) My sense is that email is not really any more secure than a phone or text contact. Do other people disagree? Originally Posted by cabot
I assume when she said, "email only," that PMs were included since PM notices come through email.

She didn't say "can't" pay, she said "willing" to and I think its damn accurate and willingly lump myself into that category. Mandy is outside of the range of what I am willing to spend for an hour of debauchery unless there is something about the ho that I just absolutely gotta have and I haven't found anything I gotta have to make me crack my threshold of $350 yet. Originally Posted by amishgangster
If it was a date night vibe, where you could chill and take in the whole vibe for a couple hours, it would be worth it. It's just the mental hurdle of thinking it's just "for an hour" that mind fucks you into not doing it.
I say email only especially when asking for references because I do actually check the girl out too
I make sure she's credible and has a website and account she can message me on via one of the eccie, p411, TER sites
I hope my clients appreciate I do this extra step
And it wouldn't be the first time a wife or gf contacted me in an attempt to catch their hubby ... Or a text ended a marriage
Just saying
My policy comes from experience and yes it is what's worked for me
Don't give my number out
Furthermore if we haven't met in the last two years maybe you should use a more current reference or just see girls who don't check, and will see anyone, regardless of your safety or their own.
I understand the benefit of a PM. However - her first line says 'email only.'

(At the bottom, she mentioned 'email or PM.) My sense is that email is not really any more secure than a phone or text contact. Do other people disagree? Originally Posted by cabot
I was going to post after your first post
was thinking smart ass reply about logic to get both you and op going to sell

but I took a pass thinking or was that remembering she is a woman. Therefor you will loose and guilty at the start. Even if you are right or not

anyways
ways to contact a provider
call
text
email
PM from any board site she be on
contact page if they have a website.

btw op has a website with a contact page. guess what you see 1st when you look at her website. Ahem her email

So what is the best way to contact a gal that is a provider the 1st time?
Read her stuff and contact the way she wants to be contacted. Reading her posts here and main page, along with showcase and website it easy to see calling or by text was a no go with this one. So giving out number then is also out. HER TOPIC do not give out if you have it even too another provider.
Yet email or board and handle ok.

If you do not like the way she wants to be contacted, put up with it or forget it.

now on to any logic as to what way to contact is safer.
1st) shhhh I don't want her to hear this
forget fucking logic as what is safer she a woman,
if pre-op it may work, but bet the hormone drugs kill logic

2nd) each way of contact has its plus and minuses. In the end each has some type of risk and safety level in it.

3rd) every provider will pick the way she wants to be contacted the 1st time by what she more comfy with and for her safety, not what you like or your safety. see 1st) again, you be man she be woman, your(as in man) wrong even if not.

As for me, I like phone call the first time. Yet at this time I never did that. I try and get them to go to M&G ie bar or strip club see how she acts with others in this game first. mostly by pm or email.
See I started in this at hooker bars. RIP taint many left. Few that are seem street with a roof. Yet ok for M&G's as in if see anyone from your real world. Then both can't say shit about it in real world without outing self. I have seen this happen, can dad/daughter really say anything to ma/wife without self hanging. BTW where I work a female boss use to be a barfly hooker. Guess what is never talked about LOL

after the first time I still rather the call. Text, pm or email ok after that.
Whether Email or Phone, you're still sending a message to another ID. Primary source of security will come from a deviant's ability to keep an email account of phone number secret, which is where email comes out ahead. The average degenerate is more likely to be able to keep a secret email than a secret phone number (if they even have a hobby phone number).

For references, most secure system would require advance notice from a previous client that a specific person will be contacting you. Anyone else asks for a reference, or you get a request without warning, you never saw anybody. Only problem occurs if a wife can send emails/text through their husbands accounts, but there's nothing you can do to protect from that. How can anyone discern whether a client or his wife is emailing you? And besides, if a wife has proof her husband has contacted a provider, their marriage is screwed anyways.
There is no 100% safe way of contacting a provider.

There are only ways to make one a bit safer than another. Each lady has her preferred method(s) of contact for a reason.

Thank you for this statement OSD:

If you do not like the way she wants to be contacted, put up with it or forget it.
  • BSer
  • 10-05-2014, 11:33 AM
Hood rats always ask for references at 145am they are in hood rat time. 145am to them is like 145pm to humans
Hood rats always ask for references at 145am they are in hood rat time. 145am to them is like 145pm to humans Originally Posted by BSer
1:45 HRT