A contest to help one lucky lady

Begin to shed her hoodrat status, or her self consciousness that she may be a hoodrat even if she isn't or just become a little classier or just to claim she is a winner.

I have recently come into the possession, by legal means, of a previously enjoyed baby wipe warmer in very nice condition. I have decided to give it away to one very lucky lady. http://www.dexproducts.com/products_changing_wwth.htm

Please post a short essay as to why you should get this fabulous prize. Guys, you can nominate a girl and write the essay for her. I would suggest including pics along with the written essay to add more dramatic effect. You MUST include a working link to the profile of the entrant either here or on another site or her functioning ad. If you are nominating a BP girl, I would strongly suggest copy and pasting the ad.

If you want to attempt to sway my choice you may like your favorite posted story, I may pay attention to the likes, I may not.

The story I find either the most compelling, most interesting, saddest, most entertaining or some other unknown at this time criteria will be declared the winner.

*Disclaimer, the wipes that will henceforth be warmed by this warmer should be used for cleaning jimmies and funnels and their sexy parts, not baby parts. Attempting to procure this prize for use on wipes destined for baby parts is a violation of the rules and will result in immediate disqualification.

P.S. - I do accept bribes and will certainly entertain them as well as outrageous offers of sexual favors in exchange for rigging the competition.

I had originally started this contest in Upset, but unfortunately I did not receive enough entries there so I am opening up the contest to Pittsburgh

Original threAD - http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1222478
Begin to shed her hoodrat status, or her self consciousness that she may be a hoodrat even if she isn't or just become a little classier or just to claim she is a winner.

I have recently come into the possession, by legal means, of a previously enjoyed baby wipe warmer in very nice condition. I have decided to give it away to one very lucky lady. http://www.dexproducts.com/products_changing_wwth.htm

Please post a short essay as to why you should get this fabulous prize. Guys, you can nominate a girl and write the essay for her. I would suggest including pics along with the written essay to add more dramatic effect. You MUST include a working link to the profile of the entrant either here or on another site or her functioning ad. If you are nominating a BP girl, I would strongly suggest copy and pasting the ad.

If you want to attempt to sway my choice you may like your favorite posted story, I may pay attention to the likes, I may not.

The story I find either the most compelling, most interesting, saddest, most entertaining or some other unknown at this time criteria will be declared the winner.

*Disclaimer, the wipes that will henceforth be warmed by this warmer should be used for cleaning jimmies and funnels and their sexy parts, not baby parts. Attempting to procure this prize for use on wipes destined for baby parts is a violation of the rules and will result in immediate disqualification.

P.S. - I do accept bribes and will certainly entertain them as well as outrageous offers of sexual favors in exchange for rigging the competition.

I had originally started this contest in Upset, but unfortunately I did not receive enough entries there so I am opening up the contest to Pittsburgh

Original threAD - http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1222478 Originally Posted by AmishGangster

I nominate chesty la rue................... i'm sure he will blow you free of charge
How do you fit a roll of paper towels in it? Better up the ante with a few packs of wipes. I'll drop some off to the winner.
How do you fit a roll of paper towels in it? Better up the ante with a few packs of wipes. I'll drop some off to the winner. Originally Posted by copperhead1967
Thats the spirit...courtesy of Copperhead, now included with this fabulous and exclusive prize is a few packs of wipes (brand unknown at this time).
maybe Clorox wipes? Ebola n'at.
blu won't have to worry about nut scrubs.
I hope Im getting extra credit for being 1st!! lol xoxo
You might want to consider a box of plastic gloves.
I hope Im getting extra credit for being 1st!! lol xoxo Originally Posted by Heatherlicous
Hell yea, you're in the lead...boobie pics would help too...

Fuckin Heather.
I like that expression they get on their face when the cold wipe touches them.

Why warm them up?

I like that expression they get on their face when the cold wipe touches them.

Why warm them up?

Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
You are one devious hoodmink
You are one devious hoodmink Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Thank you.

Thank you very much.
Thats the spirit...courtesy of Copperhead, now included with this fabulous and exclusive prize is a few packs of wipes (brand unknown at this time). Originally Posted by AmishGangster
How about further sweetening the pot by including washing and wiping your asshole instructions??
#fuckininstructions