Philly info...

regrettably I will be in Philly for a while. Both eccie and tos are dead it seems - where should I go to get info on philly girls and amps?
They've usually had a so-so board going on at TER:

http://www.theeroticreview.com/discu...asp?boardID=28
bestgfe.com was typically my go to source when I used to travel to Philly
P411 & TER No amps or budget prices on either though.
Yea, Philly is more expensive to hobby - and lots require extra screening

That said, if you are there and willing to do their screening, and they have a girl in Philly when you are, this is who I would contact

http://www.dreamteamplaydate.com/

The cover NJ and sometimes Philly.
Check out some of the pics
Not pure GFE but performance to match
I was actually just wondering about this tonight, myself... Wondering if there are still any multi-girl incall establishments in existence. "Back in the day", there were several of these (run by various factions of Philly organized crime) - and they were generally well-run, some of them in relatively upscale neighborhoods, and they were fun places to play. I really miss visiting some of these places and being presented with a line-up of 4 to 8 young ladies who would each cheerfully introduce herself, and then being able to pick who I wanted to see on that visit. Those were the days... Oddly enough, even in view of who was running these places, I felt safer in them than any other hobbying I've ever done (other than independent providers who I know well and trust) - these places were cash cows for the owners, and they weren't going to let any out-of-control clients, *or* staff members, screw that up for them. - as long as you wouldn't try to rip them off of anything (i.e., "accidentally" shorting the donation probably wouldn't be a bright idea at these places...), they wanted to make sure their clients were happy, and that they came back....
bestgfe.com was typically my go to source when I used to travel to Philly Originally Posted by berryberry
Half of the site left and went to mygfeguide.com

Not sure if it was the good half