What a workout lol

So I just left 24 hour fitness after a long workout. While I was working out, there was this elderly guy, (60+) but I can tell he’s been staring at me and has been moving machines as I switch workouts. After about 20 minutes I can tell he was into it. So I’m like FUCK IT. I get on this machine, I don’t know the exact name of it but I call it the coochie tightner 😆 and start looking dead at him while I’m working out. Licking my lips and everything. Fake moans, Somehow I made him uncomfortable and he left … I felt like I needed to send him my cash app for the boner he just left with ijs
Sorry I couldn’t help myself LOL ��
I think we need a pic of the coochie tightener
You probably embarrassed him as he ejaculated as you licked your lips and moaning. You gave him a stain in his paints, so he had to run to the bathroom.
  • hrlee
  • 03-08-2022, 05:07 PM
Perhaps I need to visit to see how well that machine works
I don’t know what the machine is called but it works out your inner thighs and you have to squeeze your legs in. I just call it the Coochie machine LOL.
I don’t know why he left I was just getting started lol
That's hilarious
I wouldn't mind to test how that coochie machine is working out for ya?!!!
It was probably the hip adductor machine.

Be careful with those workouts I remember the time you twisted the ankle 4 shades of blue. I'm moving to the North Side so I definitely need to join your gym and get the pregame workout.
The person who invented yoga pants/leggings needs to be let in free everywhere they go!
Well that wasn't me. I do planet fitness 💪 and I'm not a creep. I let the babes hit on me😋
Lmao, ok OP, this post hits close to home. Although it wasn't you, I feel like I need to pay this lady at my gym tomorrow.
Your pheromones were probably dripping out of your Coochie as they are with most gals on that machine. It is a great machine to meet hot sexy women like you
Welp, I for one sure am horny now.