Date: 3/23/2019
Name: Mia milan
Phone: On bio
Email Address: Not sure
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=376458
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Airport area
Activities: Lfk, bbbj,daty,dato, rcg, k9, massage.
Hair Length and Color: Brown to shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5'3", curvy body, nice booty, cute face, handful boobs. Nice skin-Not tan but natural. I saw one tat, by the hips, Pretty smile. Seductive eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
UH HUH
UH HUH Originally Posted by guy fawkes
Hmmmm
Tough crowd..
UH HUH Originally Posted by guy fawkes
Why the UH HUH ? Curious as to your thoughts
She is beautiful ...thanks for the review
Hot chick and I think everyone experiences are diff. But I think her looks supecede her sessions ; there been other reviews giving her NO sad well
I won’t see her again. Just cause your looks are great. Services shld match.
UH HUH is for the facts that she has had some nos You have a good review but she is not on my TO DO List
you want to fuck a hot chick she is it,but very mechanical.she is in love with herself
PM her rates
you want to fuck a hot chick she is it,but very mechanical.she is in love with herself Originally Posted by lupegarland
I’ve no idea how I missed this one... She is definitely hot with that J-Lo ass. Gorgeous face too.

I’m in Dallas this weekend and coordinating with her for a session. I’ll confirm back if she’s mechanical or free spirited. Love me those young Latinas like this one...
I’ve no idea how I missed this one... She is definitely hot with that J-Lo ass. Gorgeous face too.

I’m in Dallas this weekend and coordinating with her for a session. I’ll confirm back if she’s mechanical or free spirited. Love me those young Latinas like this one... Originally Posted by BigBamboo
So true
I have seen her a couple of times and found her to be excellent and accommodating. She does love the toys and enjoys her orgasms
Thanks for the info, certainly a hot package!