How’s everyone doing in the panhandle?

Thinking of a small vacation in Pensacola and was wondering how things are after the global crisis?
Heck yes! Bring it on. Everything is almost back to normal here
This would be good having the famous Kynsley visiting Pensacola !!! Read plenary of great reviews of you !! Please let us know of your plans .... would definitely like to see you !!
Much fun to be had here, darlin. And Destin/fwb to be sure.
We'd love to host your next excursion!
Even better you could visit Panama City Beach....we'd love to have your presence.
Laney - have you moved? Or just keeping P'cola to yourself lol!
Wow Laney. I thought you would have taken that bait!! ��
Oh sweetie, I've just been enjoying my family much more lately. We have a new addition now, so I've been hosting plenty of bbq's so they'll bring the lil 6 lb princess over to me. And get this... She even turns her little pinkies out when she eats like a true Queen. What a joy!

I've also invested some time into a new project. If you recall, I may talk dirty as hell before we get together, but once I'm really turned on, I don't make a bit of sense. (I actually told someone to f me with their p***y before.

Cum to find out, that's not a problem on the air, so I've been playing around with a podcast. Just kind of feeling it out, ya know. Seeing if I can push a little joy deep inside the ear of anyone willing to listen. It's actually fun.

I do still see regular friends, but there are plenty of y'all, so I haven't been able to see everyone and def no time for anyone new lately. Seeing you is always exciting, but you are def not new, love! I'm sending you my info rn to make sure you have the correct #!
Got it....will PM