Any info on her?

https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...9/535390327853

I swear I asked about her at the end of May but I can't find the thread. Tried hitting her up back then but she went quiet when I asked rates.

Got a random text today telling me she was available. Asked her for a pic because i had no idea who it was at this point. She sent it and gave me her rates. Pic ended up being one of the ones from her ad.

Seems she's been using those same pics for a while. Doesn't give me a warm fuzzy they are accurate if she only wanted to send me one of those recycled pics.
Good news is, this one has had a few (very few) reviews, but were both positive. I understand she's a passionate provider with low volume and availability. But, when she's got an ad out, it's to meet physical as well as financial needs.
She was definitely eager to try and meet today. I've got a little SB coming in the morning and didn't feel like going all the way to Pcola tonight. Rate wasn't bad though. Just was a little worried about those pics. Was hoping to find a review saying how accurate they were.
post reviews, I didn't see them
Good chat