Can you believe Biden is....

Giving smart phones to Illegals. Wow.
Sorta like Obama did. Must be a page in the lefty play book.
  • WTF
  • 04-19-2022, 05:27 AM
Giving smart phones to Illegals. Wow. Originally Posted by royamcr
Obviously, you need one
Giving smart phones to Illegals that are paid for by our, our kid's, our grand kid's and our great grand kid's tax dollars.
Giving smart phones to Illegals that are paid for by our, our kid's, our grand kid's and our great grand kid's tax dollars. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You are incredibly consumed by the prices your great great grand kids will pay for things.

My advice to you is not to have any. Because my great great grandkids will have to call them out as dipshits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ojd13kZlCA

The Democrats are still playing the same game.

All of those college graduates who have useless degrees and high student loan debt are being lured in with “forgiveness” of their liability.

This whole student loan thing has been a scam from minute one. The Universities can charge outrageous fees for useless courses knowing that the loan is guaranteed. The students take the loans because they have been taught that a degree in Sociology is very desirable,. It might be useless in the job market, but at least you can carry on good conversations in the unemployment office…….or your parents basement.

So who gets screwed? The one who went to college, got a degree in a field that is actually useful. Because they are now Tax Payers.
Yeah and American Tax Payers are paying their Bill. Stupid Biden and the Democrats place more financial burdens on American citizens.
...All of those college graduates who have useless degrees and high student loan debt are being lured in with “forgiveness” of their liability... Originally Posted by Jackie S
There is an interesting substack article that accompanies the below charts somewhere:

Using a little extrapolation from typical SAT scores, yields the below

Is anyone else wondering why the peoples saddled with debt that they can never payoff don't want SAT and related scores used as a requirement to enter higher education?

Whoop! Day it is: IQ's by university major from SAT's
1600 SAT is about 135 IQ if you were wondering
...My advice to you is not to have any. Because my great great grandkids will have to call them out as dipshits.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Joke's on you Padawan. I gotta ton of them already ('cept great grands) and I take immense pleasure in corrupting them thoroughly in the dark arts of actually and critically thinking for themselves.

Sew-U-Fooked -- long time grasshoppa.
yupper, ===== and anything this admin is saying is a bold faced lie wow
My advice to you is not to have any. Because my great great grandkids will have to call them out as... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Given the DNA they will have in them it's highly unlikely any of your offspring or theirs will make it to adulthood. Even better if they are just aborted in vitro as the left is want to do.
Here is the funny part. This is just a troll thread. Biden isn't really giving phones to illegals. These "devices" don't have any personal phone use capability. They are just a way for an agent to communicate with the immigrant. The agent can tell where they are at and if they fail to check in on the device then it is grounds for deportation.
So you think the DPSTs will understand that?

Of course not.
Given the DNA they will have in them it's highly unlikely any of your offspring or theirs will make it to adulthood. Even better if they are just aborted in vitro as the left is want to do. Originally Posted by texassapper
LOL.

DNA talk = Nazi
Joke's on you Padawan. I gotta ton of them already ('cept great grands) and I take immense pleasure in corrupting them thoroughly in the dark arts of actually and critically thinking for themselves.

Sew-U-Fooked -- long time grasshoppa. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
They finger pullers?