Date: 8-18-22
Name: Lisa
Phone: 346-347-8889
Email Address: na
URL / Website: https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...uston/89510131
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Near I-10 and Beltway
Activities: Shower, bbbj, fondling, DATY, dfk, tuha, bls, multiple bbfs positions, cip, shower
Hair Length and Color: Long Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thin, b cups with long nipples. Beautiful tiny ass. Not flat. Beautiful face. Elegant appearance. I would call her stunning. Very pretty woman. Tight hairless beautiful pussy.
Recommendation: Yes
They leave the agency and start their own thing?
Different ad/address is why I ask, but same pics.
Or
They moved locations or have a second spot to utilize
They leave the agency and start their own thing?
Different ad/address is why I ask, but same pics.
Or
They moved locations or have a second spot to utilize Originally Posted by BossLifeHouston
Same place and same agency. OP just used a list crawler ad instead of their website.
What BigBamboo said is true. I have trouble getting into OH2. And LC runs their ad.
God dammit....going to bust my budget this month. I luv lisa.
Are the pictures in the ad accurate?? Seems touched up and way too good to be true?
Are the pictures in the ad accurate?? Seems touched up and way too good to be true? Originally Posted by The Sampler
Off course the pics are touch up.
However, I guarantee u the girls are the prettiest you will found anywhere under 1k.

Lisa got the classic Korean face. She is cute as hell and I wish I can go there every week and give her some of my babies.
She’s in Dallas now at KFest as Choi.
Off course the pics are touch up.
However, I guarantee u the girls are the prettiest you will found anywhere under 1k.

Lisa got the classic Korean face. She is cute as hell and I wish I can go there every week and give her some of my babies. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
Overhyped as usual. Hardly the prettiest - only popularity is the risky menu they have.
Overhyped as usual. Hardly the prettiest - only popularity is the risky menu they have. Originally Posted by Quitididcb
I been posting here for almost 10 years and i been mongering for many more.

I can tell you for a fact the girls here is as good as you will get in Houston right now.

Yes the risky menu is a lure, but the IOP is off the chart with the girls. If you are into DFK and stuff, you won't get that beside very high price ladies.