Shower?

What do you ladies think when a guy asks if a shower is available? Most of us don’t have time to go shower before and was wondering what your thoughts were?
whats the fucks do yas ...care whats a subhuman sausage portal ...thinks?
Holey FUCK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I prefer it, because i feel as if they are doing their best to make sure they are clean and smelling fresh. I always shower before seeing someone. If you are low volume it is not that hard to accommodate. I usually provide shampoo and body wash and fresh towels. I think all of us ladies would agree we would rather see someone who is conscious of their hygiene than someone who isn't.
subhuman sausage portal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

geeshus holey shit

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Not gonna lie i laughed my ass off...Subhuman has a nice ring to it
Lol... I’m just here for the comments now
never been told i couldn't.
FYI up in Toronto the big name agencies require you to shower at their incalls. It's not supposed to come off your time, but of course there are always some hookers who try to pull a fast one. And obviously, don't leave anything laying around to be stolen.
Sir PM,

That was funny!

If a provider requires me to shower I leave.
Don't trust anyone rummaging thru my stuff.
Sir PM,

That was funny!

If a provider requires me to shower I leave.
Don't trust anyone rummaging thru my stuff. Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
make her show with ya
I'm perfectly okay with a Gent freshening up first I also think it's sexxxy seeing someone all fresh and clean in just a towel. I usually ask Gents if they want me/us in the bathroom with them so they feel safe. I don't want anyone to think I'm letting someone in the room or touching their things.I'm a pamperer! I like to hang a jacket and used to fold clothes. I stopped when someone told me it would make them nervous if someone they didn't know and hadn't seen before did that.
If someone would like my mouth to explore more or go even lower a shower or hot soupy wash cloth is a must. I'll rim after a soapy shower
I always ask if there is a shower because I usually see a provider after work. It is usually available but I had a couple of providers say there shower was not working, lol. So I pass on the appointment. If I go home then I cant get out to see them.
Don't remember anyone saying the date took place with both in shower. What would the ladies say if asked