Name: Diamond Jenet
User ID:: 37574
Phone: she will give out
Email Address: diamondjenet@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=37574
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: DFK- LFK, BBBJ-BLS- DATY- breast play- BBBJNQCIM- bath- Nuru w/rimming- CG- HJ
Hair Length and Color: long- Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful mature lady, a few extra lbs from pics but still very hot, and sexy. 5'2”, nice tits and ass, full bush and nice little clit. Great attitude.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review of a great lady. A true Houston gem.
Memes....if you are looking for a girl in her 30's or early 40's then she not for you. Kinda up to you to decide. I will tell you she has very good service. She's also trained a lot of the current and past Thai ladies that have worked....or working in Houston.
For me.....she's good to go.
I agree with you tb2u.

She is certainly not look granny looking at least not any granny I know!

Memes - just read her reviews, and you will get an accurate review of her.

SHE HAS A BUSH?? Oh my!!
Hey AnotherGuy12

#19 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Women's Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
Hey AnotherGuy12

#19 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Women's Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment. Originally Posted by DarthMaul

Highly recommended

yeah her skills are absolutely wonderful.
Diamond is a very sweet lady. I used to see her a lot in the past and I never noticed her age as she was always looking young and fresh. Besides, Oriental ladies usually age very gracefully.
always a good time