Trump the bully

As I don’t care for this man what so ever. So I was reading up on him and apparently his wife is going to hold some type campaign for bullying. This is something that needs to be addressed to her dumb ass husband. Ok rant over. Lol
Yes, it is rather ironic that the First Lady has chosen as her cause "Be Best":

The White House says "Be Best" will promote "values such as healthy living, encouragement, kindness and respect." It will also highlight the importance of using social media and the Internet "in positive ways."

Her first project -- Donald J. Trump.
For those interested, here's a good article covering this issue..

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b05906b415b7f5

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b05906b415b7f5 Originally Posted by Little Monster
Well that is your first issue, linking to HuffPo......

Dragon
well we know the new guy's perspective in just 3 posts.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b05906b415b7f5 Originally Posted by Little Monster

"Last week, the president referred to his former aide Omarosa Manigault Newman, once the only African-American woman among the senior White House staff, as a “crazed, crying lowlife” and “that dog.”"

That was from the article. Quite frankly, I'm shocked this guy manages a brand let alone a business because his people management skills are terrible.

Out of all his picks, the only one he got right was Secretary of War. He has Rick Perry, former Governor of Texas as Secretary of Energy. Obama's former Secretary of Energy had a PhD, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Moniz

Dr. Ben Carson as HUD Secretary, miserable. Betsy DeVos, not only a rotten individual but her family has ties to collection groups on student loans. Conflict of Interest 101.

This whole Omarosa deal. You knew who she was as a person and as a subordinate on your reality tv show.

Quite frankly, this is a waste of time and November this year and November next year can not come fast enough.
Just remember that the Obama administration used race to bully anyone who disagreed and the mainstream media helped every chance they got.
Welcome Dragon,

You beat me to the punch line. That's exactly what I was thinking!

Well that is your first issue, linking to HuffPo......

Dragon Originally Posted by DragonX
Is that a problem? I just love the left's tolerance. Here is a prime example of "let's have inclusiveness but ONLY if you agree with me" Simply amazing.

well we know the new guy's perspective in just 3 posts. Originally Posted by sue_nami
You sure read a lot into that one sentence, Ellen.
Naaaa,it's the truth.

You sure read a lot into that one sentence, Ellen. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is that a problem? I just love the left's tolerance. Here is a prime example of "let's have inclusiveness but ONLY if you agree with me" Simply amazing. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
X 1,000
Huffington Post is definitely left of center. What I found to be interesting is that Huffpo was started in part by Andrew Breitbart in 2005 and Breitbart is now as far right as anyone.
well we know the new guy's perspective in just 3 posts. Originally Posted by sue_nami
While newly minted to the forum, I have actually lurked for a bit, that being said, Sue I like that about you....right to the point and spot on.

Do I think Trump could be a bit more presidential in his use of twitter, yes I do. However, I think he shocks a majority of us with his "bully'ness" because we spent the last eight years with an apologist for a president.

I hear people say they hate Trump and elections cannot come fast enough. Why is that I mean truly? A majority of claims against Trump have turned out to be fabricated and unfounded. I am curious if Trump is hated so, then Hillery must have been the better choice yet she removed classified information, covered information up related to the death of an ambassador, and bypass security measures put in place for the protection of the nation. ALL offenses that would have caused the loss of security clearances and or serving jail time.

Yet Trump is a bully.

D
Apparently I cant seem to edit my post.

I wanted to be clear I am smiling as I post that to Sue.

Also I believe we can all agree to disagree and yet party on!!!
D