I guess we have no choice but to believe the survivor, eh?

Guilty until proven innocent, right Farticus?

https://citizentruth.org/gay-man-acc...t-in-restroom/
Lock her up?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHSH!!!!!
Sounds a tad fishy to me.

Booker is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but I doubt he would be so stupid as to commit political suicide on this level.

This guys story is about as credible as Blasey/Ford's.
Where is the outrage from the left?
Lock HIM up?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHSH!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

FTFY!
Lock her up?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHSH!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Probably 1/512th Native American Fauxcohantas that leaked the story to get Booker out of the race. I have no trouble believing Booker might have sexually assaulted someone in the bathroom and believing the accuser, but let's be fair and take a few months to hear all sides of the story, and let the FBI investigate it.

This guys story is about as credible as Blasey/Ford's. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Does Booker have a year book we can examine?
Does Booker have a year book we can examine? Originally Posted by LexusLover
If he does, I bet it has his picture with the caption......"most likely to be a Poverty Pimp"
no outrage this is a fucking joke
As always we'll go by the results of the investigation.

"It is important to note that these accusations come from a single, unnamed, source via a self-published piece. There is no corroboration to the accusations at this time other than the anonymous accuser’s words. The presumption of innocence is, was and continues to be paramount in the United States and it should remain that way for Sen. Booker and anyone accused of crimes regardless of Party.

I have reached out to the accuser, Dhillon and Sen. Booker’s office but have not heard back from them prior to publishing."

Whenever you hear that; "with a record of voting exclusively for Democrats" or a record of voting for anybody, they're likely embellishing. Why? What record would he be referring to? Where is a record of who you voted for?
Guilty until proven innocent, right Farticus?

https://citizentruth.org/gay-man-acc...t-in-restroom/ Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Of course you believe a single anonymous source. Because as a larry craig republican, you're sure it happens all the time.
But we should wait till we have the accuser's name, corroborating witnesses/accusers, you know, just a little more information. Then they'll start an investigation.
Is that okay with you?
Probably 1/512th Native American Fauxcohantas that leaked the story to get Booker out of the race. I have no trouble believing Booker might have sexually assaulted someone in the bathroom and believing the accuser, but let's be fair and take a few months to hear all sides of the story, and let the FBI investigate it. Originally Posted by friendly fred
What outrage?
And if you feel there should be some, where is yours?
Where is the outrage from the left? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Of course you believe a single anonymous source. Because as a larry craig republican, you're sure it happens all the time.
But we should wait till we have the accuser's name, corroborating witnesses/accusers, you know, just a little more information. Then they'll start an investigation.
Is that okay with you?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Yes, even though (for payback) I think we should follow the Democrats recent example and always believe the accuser, I would like a full investigation.

Why are you calling me a Larry Craig Republican?

Is Booker denying being gay?
As believable as Fords claims , sooo the hypocrisy The fbi should investigate
What does that mean?