Fuck you and your political beliefs, even if you voted for yourself

and most of all fuck this site. Seriously, what is this shit, the chat seciton of Craigslist?

and most of all fuck this site. Seriously, what is this shit, the chat seciton of Craigslist? Originally Posted by rolechange

your wish shall soon be granted.

I have sent a PM according to this thread and an email already days ago. Just sent another email just now. Delete my damn account, not sure what else I have to say.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...03&postcount=2

Keep me on here and I will just start posting shit to get it banned, so yeah, do the right thing. Originally Posted by rolechange
I warned you. Now it's time to post anywhere and everywhere on here and be a real asshole on purpose. You don't want to do your damn jobs, then fuck you, I will make more work for you. Originally Posted by rolechange
Suicide banning.

Suicide banning.

Originally Posted by winn dixie
GOOD. Seriously, check my account prior to this. I have asked to have it removed THREE, if not FOUR times now. I have sent a PM, I have filled out their damn form, posted, and I have emailed. I have caused not a post of trouble here prior, but now, fuck this site.
your wish shall soon be granted. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Waiting on you big boy, you run your mouth on here too much and get nothing done. Admin's bitch boy right there
GOOD. Seriously, check my account prior to this. I have asked to have it removed THREE, if not FOUR times now. I have sent a PM, I have filled out their damn form, posted, and I have emailed. I have caused not a post of trouble here prior, but now, fuck this site. Originally Posted by rolechange

post some really offensive shit and you'll get banned. you want it permanent?

follow CJohnny's example and start harassing people and you'll be banned in no time.
post some really offensive shit and you'll get banned. you want it permanent?

follow CJohnny's example and start harassing people and you'll be banned in no time. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That wouldn't get anything done. This site has allowed people to harass the girls for years, which is nothing I have ever done on here, nor will I ever. Seen first hand via members PMs how the admins 'handled' people harassing certain providers on here and it's a damn joke.

Next step will be doxing some people. Time is a ticking.
That wouldn't get anything done. This site has allowed people to harass the girls for years, which is nothing I have ever done on here, nor will I ever. Seen first hand via members PMs how the admins 'handled' people harassing certain providers on here and it's a damn joke.

Next step will be doxing some people. Time is a ticking. Originally Posted by rolechange
You do not have to get yourself banned.

Just quit logging on and you will find the whole thing goes away and nobody cares about you.
There’s some really stupid people on Hooker boards. The OP is a shining example.
Oh damn ,,,,,

and most of all fuck this site. Seriously, what is this shit, the chat seciton of Craigslist? Originally Posted by rolechange
Dude, why are you so pissed off?
Truer word have never been spoken. It's funny how some folks think that the world evolves around them when nobody really cares.

Just quit logging on and you will find the whole thing goes away and nobody cares about you. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Dude, why are you so pissed off? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Angry Greta got to him.

https://www.sott.net/article/420948-...ergs-UN-speech
Angry Greta got to him.

https://www.sott.net/article/420948-...ergs-UN-speech Originally Posted by lustylad
Wow poor Girl. She doesn't have much internal strength.

Just quit logging on and you will find the whole thing goes away and nobody cares about you. Originally Posted by friendly fred