Who will take Georgia? Walker or Warnock

Cast your vote as to who will win the Georgia vote for the Senate. Will it be Rafael Warnock, or Herschel Walker?

And of course as always - we want to hear your reasoning, rants and take on the election. Yes even the conspiracies.
Warnock by 3ish. Dems have been door to door at the retirement homes and nuthouses since they knew it was gonna be a runoff, helping them with their ballots. Republicans can’t legally cheat well enough yet.
I don't disagree with that outcome Jacuzzme, but don't agree w the method.

Unlike John fetterman who hid his verbal issues of speaking by not making many public appearances, but rather taped appearances, Herschel has spoken publicly and it usually didn't turn out well.

I'm fairly certain not having that 3rd party candidate in there will be a much bigger factor in Warnocks favor. Herschel / I'm the wolfman/ Walker just isn't gonna get the votes IMHO. Just don't see him as being in the Senate.
Gotta be Warnock. The U.S. Senate can't take the embarrassment of a "Senator Herschel Walker Texas Ranger". Jeezus Christ on a pogo stick already.
Lady Graham was out stumping for Walker, but I'm not sure if Georgians like Lindsey or not.

Herschel seemed to be firing on 3 out of 8 cylinders tho.

I think he may have been cow kicked in addition to several concussions.

He's that guy who at a family reunion forgets actually how to string an entire sentence together, then starts talking to himself & throwing shit at the walls, pretending he's still in the game.
Walker is a genius compared to Fetterman.
John Fetterman's stroke symptoms may get better. Herschel Walker will always be stupid. Even Trump is shying away from him.
Walker is a genius compared to Fetterman. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You and others may feel that way, but that's not reflective of reality.
If fetterman was going to recover he would’ve already. His best hope is to get ~a little~ better than he is now, which still leaves him in the useless and retarded category. He’ll slober on his desk until they wheel him out and tell him which button to push.
If fetterman was going to recover he would’ve already. His best hope is to get ~a little~ better than he is now, which still leaves him in the useless and retarded category. He’ll slober on his desk until they wheel him out and tell him which button to push. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You have no idea what you're talking about. His stroke was less than 7 months ago. He will absolutely continue to recover. Herschel Walker will always be retarded.
If fetterman was going to recover he would’ve already. His best hope is to get ~a little~ better than he is now, which still leaves him in the useless and retarded category. He’ll slober on his desk until they wheel him out and tell him which button to push. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Exactly. Fetterman is severely brain damaged who can't communicate in a coherent way. Herschel by comparison is a Rhodes Scholar

Watching all the crazy ass libs fall all over themselves trying to prop up the Fetterman retard is hilarious
what's really crazy- watching Lindsey Graham fawn all over Herschel yesterday, gushing away at an incoherent man who cannot string a whole sentence together without alot of repetition. I realize that the guy is just not all there, but his coaches have done him a disservice. And to watch the fox news brigade- (might as well call Lindsey or Jim Jordan Fox personnel since they are on there daily (and being paid for it)).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaWSBlsljWw
tried to embed the link. sorry.
Exactly. Fetterman is severely brain damaged who can't communicate in a coherent way. Herschel by comparison is a Rhodes Scholar

Watching all the crazy ass libs fall all over themselves trying to prop up the Fetterman retard is hilarious Originally Posted by berryberry
Latest ad featuring the Rhode scholar

https://twitter.com/ReverendWarnock/...171122358.html
That's a solid, effective ad. Granted, the vampires and werewolves speech did eventually get to a point about the power of faith. Which actually was a good message.

But the goddamn execution was so meandering, ridiculous and butchered that it had to have made every Walker staffer cringe and wonder if their resume was up to date.